81-90 of 90 properties for sale found

  1. £90,000 Offers Over

    Offers Over £90,000

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Risingholme Court, Heathfield

    25 Risingholme Court is a spacious 3rd floor apartment in this recent assisted living development by McCarthy & Stone. Amongst many benefits there is a 24 hour Estate Manager, a residents lounge and function room, lift, car parking for residents and their visitors, landscaped grounds, intrud... More details 

    Reduced on 06/03/2015 by Wood & Pilcher, Heathfield. Call: 01435 688000  Local call rate

  2. Find removals companies
  3. £73,500 Guide Price

    Guide Price £73,500

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Heathfield

    A well presented one bedroom retirement flat, recently decorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing, night storage heating, security entry phone system and lift service. There is a House Manager on site, communal residents lounge, laundry room, and communal gardens with direct access to Sainsb... More details 

    Added on 11/05/2015 by Rowland Gorringe, Heathfield. Call: 01435 688002  Local call rate

  4. £69,950 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £69,950

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Waldron Court, Heathfield

    A 70% share of a one bedroom first floor apartment for the over 55's situated on this small Sussex Housing & Care Development conveniently located approximately 300 metres from Heathfield town centre. The property has been recently re-decorated and features double glazing, gas central heatin... More details 

    Added on 11/04/2015 by Wood & Pilcher, Heathfield. Call: 01435 688000  Local call rate

  5. £69,950

    1 bedroom flat for sale Station Road, Heathfield

    A well presented one bedroom retirement flat, recently decorated and benefits from UPVC double glazing, night storage heating, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, security entry phone system and lift service. There is a House Manager on site, communal residents lounge, laundry room, and communal ... More details 

    Reduced on 22/05/2015 by Rowland Gorringe, Heathfield. Call: 01435 688002  Local call rate

  6. £67,500

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Alexandra Road, Heathfield

    A one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment for improvement with direct access to the communal gardens, situated on a popular small retirement development. More details 

    Added on 16/04/2015 by Rowland Gorringe, Heathfield. Call: 01435 688002  Local call rate

  7. £59,950

    1 bedroom flat for sale Waldron Court, Heathfield, TN21 8NZ

    A 70% share ( the remaining 30% is owned by Sussex Housing and Care) of an attractive 1 Bedroom Retirement First Floor Apartment with a fitted stair lift. The flat is well appointed and benefits from a recently fitted wet room. More details 

    Added on 11/05/2015 by Westwoods Estate Agents , Heathfield. Call: 01435 688007  Local call rate

 
Choose agents and developers *
  • Connells

    01892 323001

  • Cubitt & West

    01825 606013

  • Foresters

    01435 688006

  • Freeman Forman, Heathfield

    01435 688004

  • Freeman Forman, Tunbridge Wells - Country Homes

    01892 323061

  • Homewise

    01903 443024

  • Jackson-Stops & Staff

    01892 323062

  • McCarthy & Stone

    01435 688015

  • Open House Estate Agents

    0843 315 6765

  • Petersens Estate Agents

    01323 380086

  • Purplebricks.com

    01702 744147

  • Retirement Homesearch

    03333 214060

  • retirementmove

    0843 313 6467

  • Rowland Gorringe

    01435 688002

  • Stevens & Carter

    01323 380023

  • Westwoods Estate Agents

    01435 688007

  • Winkworth

    01892 323033

  • Wood & Pilcher

    01435 688000

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information
Find removals companies

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Heathfield?

View Heathfield house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Heathfield

Removal Companies in Heathfield.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Heathfield >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue