1-2 of 2 two bedroom houses for sale found

  1. Property Valuation
  2. POA

    POA

    2 bedroom equestrian facility for sale Stockwood Lane, Inkberrow, Worcester, Worcestershire

    McCartneys are delighted to offer for sale by public auction an attractive livestock small holding upon kind instructions from Mrs Anne Ross. Lot 1: Double dwelling, buildings and approximately 35 acres Lot 2: Pasture land of approximately 5.36 acres Lot 3: Arable (contd...) More details 

    Added on 19/08/2014 by McCartneys LLP, Tenbury Wells. Call: 01584 656003  Local call rate

  3. £82,000 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £82,000

    2 bedroom property for sale Barley Meadows, Inkberrow

    A mid-terrace house situated in this popular village location, being offered on a 45% shared ownership basis with Nexus Housing, with the current rent for the remaining 55% being £308.16. There is an 80% staircasing restriction and applicants must register with Nexus Housing to satisfy eli... More details 

    Added on 06/08/2014 by Allan Morris & Guise, Droitwich Spa. Call: 01905 939001  Local call rate

  • 1
 
8,335

searches for Inkberrow, Worcester, Worcestershire in July 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Allan Morris & Guise

    01905 939001

  • McCartneys LLP

    01584 656003

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Removals

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Inkberrow?

View Inkberrow house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Inkberrow.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Inkberrow

Removal Companies in Inkberrow.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue