1-10 of 10 retirement properties for sale found

  1. £159,950

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Fair Elms, Lancaster. LA1 5TN

    Immaculately presented large one bedroom apartment in secure gated development for the over 50s. Stunning views of Lancaster Castle, Lancaster Priory and beyond to both the Pennines and Lake District. Within walking distance of Lancaster city centre and all the amenities that provides. More details 

    Added on 19/04/2015 by retirementmove, Birmingham. Call: 0843 313 6467  BT 4p/min

  2. Find the right home near the right school
  3. £70,000 Offers Over

    Offers Over £70,000

    1 bedroom retirement property for sale Ushers Meadow, Lancaster, Lancashire

    OVER 55s FLAT IN THE HEART OF THE CITY CENTRE.                 This first floor flat is ideally located for those looking to downsize but still maintain a city centre location. (contd...) More details 

    Reduced on 18/04/2015 by Entwistle Green, Lancaster. Call: 01524 930029  Local call rate

  4. £69,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £69,950

    1 bedroom flat for sale Lancambe Court, Scale Hall, Lancaster

    Spacious 1 bedroom ground floor flat, Designed for the over 55s, uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heated, Spacious lounge diner with pleasant dual aspect, Communal gardens, Sold with vacant possession & NO CHAIN. More details 

    Added on 09/05/2015 by ibay Homes, Hest Bank. Call: 01524 930026  Local call rate

  5. £69,950

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Ushers Meadow, Lancaster

    Are you looking for a retirement apartment close to the city centre and canal? How about a ground floor one with your private entrance and west facing patio garden? Available now. More details 

    Added on 16/05/2015 by JD Gallagher Estate Agents , Lancaster. Call: 01524 930042  Local call rate

  6. £67,500

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Ushers Meadow, Lancaster

    ** OVER 55'S PROPERTY** Situated less than a mile from Lancaster City Centre, R&B Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious one bedroom first floor apartment on Ushers Meadow. Benefits to the property include one double bedroom, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and three piece ba... More details 

    Added on 13/04/2015 by R & B Estates, Lancaster. Call: 01524 930054  Local call rate

  7. £61,950

    1 bedroom flat for sale St Leonards Court, Alfred Street, Lancaster

    Attractive First Floor Retirement Apartment in Popular Location. Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & Double Bedroom with Wardrobes. Communal Facilities Within Building Including Car Park. UPVC Double G More details 

    Added on 07/11/2014 by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Call: 01524 930047  Local call rate

  8. £59,950

    2 bedroom flat for sale Lancambe Court, Scale Hall, Lancaster, Lancashire

    First Floor Retirement Apartment in North Lancaster Location. Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room/WC. Gas Central Heating System and UPVC Double Glazing. Internal Viewing Advised to Apprecia More details 

    Reduced on 05/11/2014 by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Call: 01524 930047  Local call rate

  9. £57,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Wheatfield Court, Lancaster

    Fantastic opportunity to purchase a retirement flat close to the city centre at a 70% market price. Restricted to over 55's this apartment is shared ownership however NO RENT is payable on the remaining 30% share. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 09/08/2014 by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Call: 01524 930076  Local call rate

  • 1
 
137,902

searches for Lancaster, Lancashire in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd

    01524 930076

  • Entwistle Green

    01524 930029

  • Farrell Heyworth

    01524 930047

  • ibay Homes

    01524 930026

  • JD Gallagher Estate Agents

    01524 930042

  • R & B Estates

    01524 930054

  • retirementmove

    0843 313 6467

  • Sue Bridges

    01524 930038

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Retirement properties:
Find removals companies

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Lancaster?

View Lancaster house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Lancaster

Removal Companies in Lancaster.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Lancaster >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue