1-10 of 25 flats for sale found

  1. £99,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £99,950

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Ashbourne Road, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5AS

    Brand New development of four apartments finished to a high specification set in a fantastic town location. This spacious first floor two bedroom apartment is ideal for a professional person or couple looking for town centre living with the added bonus of off road parking to the rear elevation pr... More details 

    Added on 06/07/2015 by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Call: 01538 861020  Local call rate

  2. You can buy with just a 5% deposit
  3. £99,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £99,950

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Wardle Gardens, Leekbrook, Staffordshire, ST13 7AR

    A well presented ground floor two bedroom apartment situated on the popular development of Wain Homes boasting spacious accommodation with open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Area, two good size bedroom with the master bedroom having en-suite facilities, and fully fitted bathroom. The apartment boast... More details 

    Added on 25/06/2015 by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Call: 01538 861020  Local call rate

  4. £92,000 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £92,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Waterloo Mill, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8AT

    A spacious two double bedroom first floor apartment ideally situated to the West End of town within walking distance of the town centre and all local amenities. The apartment benefits from a lift and would prove suitable for a first time buyer, young family, investment opportunity or older couple... More details 

    Added on 04/07/2015 by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Call: 01538 861020  Local call rate

  5. £89,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £89,950

    2 bedroom apartment for sale 2 Waterloo Mill, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8AT

    NOTICE OF OFFER Property Address: Apartment 4/2 Waterloo Mill, Leek, ST13 8AT We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £87,500. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer before exchange of contracts. Agent... More details 

    Reduced on 29/07/2015 by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Call: 01538 861020  Local call rate

  6. £84,950 Offers in Region of

    Offers in Region of £84,950

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Ashbourne Road, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5AS

    Brand New development of four apartments finished to a high specification set in a fantastic town location. This spacious first floor one bedroom apartment is ideal for a professional person or couple looking for town centre living with the added bonus of off road parking to the rear elevation pr... More details 

    Added on 06/07/2015 by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Call: 01538 861020  Local call rate

  7. £80,000

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Nightale Gardens Leek

    £80,000 OFFERED ON A SHARED EQUITY SCHEME (80% - £64,000) Ascent will provide 20% of the purchase price of the property and purchasers will be required to secure the remaining 80%. Ascent is a ground breaking joint venture between Staffordshire Moorlands District Council and Your Housin... More details 

    Added on 31/07/2015 by Martin & Co, Biddulph - Lettings & Sales. Call: 01782 518705  Local call rate

  8. £80,000

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Nightingale Gardens Leek

    £80,000 OFFERED ON A SHARED EQUITY SCHEME (80% - £64,000) Ascent will provide 20% of the purchase price of the property and purchasers will be required to secure the remaining 80%. Ascent is a ground breaking joint venture between Staffordshire Moorlands District Council and Your Housin... More details 

    Added on 31/07/2015 by Martin & Co, Biddulph - Lettings & Sales. Call: 01782 518705  Local call rate

 
59,755

searches for Leek, Staffordshire in June 2015.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Bury & Hilton

    03301 011692

  • Martin & Co, Biddulph - Lettings & Sales

    01782 518705

  • Martin & Co, Macclesfield - Lettings & Sales

    01625 909066

  • Martin & Co, Newcastle Under Lyme - Lettings & Sales

    01782 955127

  • Martin & Co, Stoke On Trent - Lettings & Sales

    01782 262880

  • Whittaker & Biggs

    01538 861020

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Retirement properties:
Subscribe to our investor newsletter

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Leek?

View Leek house prices.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Leek

Removal Companies in Leek.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in Leek >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue