+ 0 miles
Shared Ownership Properties For Sale in Lincoln, Lincolnshire
This first floor property is one of a development of 21 two bedroom apartments by LACE Housing, a locally based provider of housing, care and support services for older people in Lincolnshire. The apartments have been designed and built to a very high standard by the Gelder Group and are availabl...
A modern second floor apartment situated in the Centre of the Cathedral and University City of Lincoln. The property is available on a shared ownership basis with Centra Living and gives the opportunity to purchase 25% of a full asking price of £123,000, renting the remaining 75%. The apartment h...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.