+ 0 miles
Properties For Sale in Liverpool, Merseyside
Your filters are now at the top of the page. We hope you’ll enjoy the new page layout.
Thanks for all of your feedback, new Rightmove allows you to learn more about each property, and see more properties at a glance. Enjoy your search!
Featured Property – Premium Listing
Three Bedroom Detached Family Home nestled away at the end of a Cul-De-Sac. The property is well presented and offers well planned and proportioned rooms throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Downstairs WC. To the first floor there are Three ...
1 bedroom flat for saleMuirhead Avenue Tuebrook L13
*GUIDE PRICE : £30,000 + PUBLIC AUCTION : Thursday, 14 July 2016 <b>GUIDE PRICES & RESERVE PRICES</b> <b>Guide Price</b> An indication of the seller’s current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not t...
For sale by auction on 27th July at 1PM. Starting Bid �30,000. Auction to be held at Marriott Hotel in Preston. Reservation fee payable by the successful bidder. Pattinsons are delighted to offer this Traditional Three Bedroom Terraced Property. GCH and D/G Windows. The accommodation includes:...
1 bedroom terraced house for saleHinton Street, Kensington, Liverpool, Merseyside, L6 3AP
FOR SALE BY AUCTION on the 24th May at the Preston Marriott Hotel at 1pm. Starting Bid �30,000. Reservation fee payable by the successful bidder. Pattinson's are pleased to welcome to the market this mid terrace property on Hinton Street, Kensington, Liverpool. The property breifly comprise...
**PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE**<br/>Student pod for sale in Central Liverpool, close to university. Our client has instructed us to price this to sell quickly. <br/>This is essentially an en-suite bedroom with shared kitchen facitilites specifically designed for student use. The unit is fully let and...
<p>NOTICE OF OFFER: 261a Long Lane, Walton, Liverpool, L9 6DN. We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £32,000. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.</p><p><br/>Upper floor one ...
2 bedroom flat for saleMill View, Liverpool, L8
<p>FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION STARTING BID £32,000 PLUS RESERVATION FEE. Need a mortgage? Come and speak to our financial advisor!<br/> </p><p>Fantastic investment opportunity! The property was refurbished a couple of years ago and benefits from amazing views.<br/>Similar properties ac...
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this substantial plot of land located on Boswell Street in the area of Toxteth, L8. This rare opportunity provides a fantastic investment prospect and carries approved plans for a three bedroom town house comprising a lounge, dining are...
1 bedroom house of multiple occupation for salePrinces Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8
*** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***<br/>Abode are delighted to offer this INVESTMENT with a 10% Net Yeild. This recently developed one bedroom student pod within Arena House is in the heart of LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE. The accommodation includes bedroom furnishings,tv and internet access. The building al...
*GUIDE PRICE : £35,000 + PUBLIC AUCTION : Thursday, 14 July 2016 <b>GUIDE PRICES & RESERVE PRICES</b> <b>Guide Price</b> An indication of the seller’s current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not t...
**Residential Investment** This mid terraced property has two bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, small rear yard and is currently let on an AST achieving rentable income of £4,800 p.a is an ideal investment opportunity. Property Auction September 2016 - Doncaster Race Cours...
Move Residential is delighted to present the opportunity to purchase a 25% share in this one bedroom second floor apartment (with a rental charge of just £300PCM on the remaining 75%) located in Liverpool's City Centre, L1. Situated on Lydia Ann Street, the accommodation is reached via a we...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.