£60,000 Guide Price
Guide Price £60,000
Mayfield Park is a mobile home park exclusively for the over 45's, located within close proximity of West Drayton High Street with its wide range of amenities. This two bedroom mobile home has been kept in immaculate condition by the current vendor. The accommodation on offer comprises an entranc... More details ›
Added on 27/05/2014 by Coopers, West Drayton. Call: 01895 601080 Local call rate
£87,500 Shared ownership
Shared ownership £87,500
Situated close to Chadwell Heath station, these contemporary family homes offer you the perfect combination of STYLISH LIVING, great local amenities, and just a 25 minute connection to the City of London. A two bedroom home available with FITTED KITCHEN including stainless steel oven and hob. More details ›
A rare opportunity for cash buyers to purchase a refurbished two bedroom park home situated on a popular West Drayton site. Benefits of this property include open-plan living space, a bathroom, shower room, gas central heating throughout and off street parking. More details ›
Well presented 2 Bed 6th Floor Flat that is suitable for CASH BUYERS only. The property offers good size living accomodation & also benefits from Dble Glaz, Gas Cent heating, Entry PhoneSystem, Lift and panoramic views too. The rental incomefor this property would be in the region of £850 p c mth. More details ›
£130,000 Guide Price
Guide Price £130,000
RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT* *CHAIN FREE* *CASH BUYERS ONLY* *OVER 50"s* GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 Your Move Stewart & Co are pleased to offer this well maintained two bedroom detached mobile home for sale. The property is located in the ever popular NOAK HILL LOCATION. This is a must see. ... More details ›
Located on a residential development this two bedroom semi detached property comes to the market offered with vacant possession on a 60% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS WITH A RENT OF £301.10 PER MONTH FOR THE REMAINING 40%. The property consists of a lounge, kitchen / diner, and to the first fl (con... More details ›
A 2 bedroom detached park home situated on the sought after retirement complex of Lake View Park in Noak Hill. The property offers spacious accomodation to include a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, 3 piece bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The property is offered with no onward chain and is available to tho... More details ›
60% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS WITH A RENT OF £301.10 PER MONTH FOR THE REMAINING 40%. Brought to the market and located in a popular development in Bedfont. (contd...) More details ›
£138,500 Guide Price
Guide Price £138,500
AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A PIECE OF NAVAL HISTORY. ONE OF THE LAST REMAINING WORKING.'LITTLE SHIPS' WHICH SERVED DURING THE EVACUATION AT DUNKIRK JUNE 1940. THIS 37 FT., TWO BERTH, CLINKER BUILT MOTOR CRUISER, CURRENTLY ENJOYS BEING MOORED AT SWAN ISLAND, TWICKENHAM. More details ›
A rare opportunity to purchase this fully modernised narrow boat moored at Nine Elms Pier, Battersea. With the benefit of having been totally renovated inside and out, this houseboat is perfect for someone looking for a pied-a-terre with a close proximity to Westminster or The City. Benefits of t... More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 100 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.