+ 0 miles
Your filters are now at the top of the page and theallows you to save. We hope you’ll enjoy the new page layout.
Boasting modern living and well presented accommodation throughout, this two bedroom apartment offers the ideal investment opportunity or the first steps onto the property ladder! The property benefits from being within walking distance to the local town centre, train station, and other local ame...
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - A well presented 2 bedroomed second floor leasehold apartment forming part of a purpose built complex located on the southern fringes of the thriving town of Market Harborough. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement at a rent of £505 per c...
This top floor 'penthouse' style apartment enjoys a superb south-west facing balcony with elevated views of the surrounding Grange development in Desborough. Its main open plan living/dining/kitchen offers great living space with numerous windows allowing in a vast amount of natural light. There ...
1 bedroom retirement property for saleMarshall Court, Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Offered in excellent decorative order is this one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment. The property is located within easy reach of the town centre and offers spacious living accommodation with the benefit of enjoying ground floor living with a patio door leading out onto to the garden area...
A ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT. Homewelland House was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 44 properties arranged over 4 floors each served by lift. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an eme...
2 bedroom apartment for saleEdwin Court, Kettering Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
This modern two bedroom apartment is set in a highly convenient position in Market Harborough town, in-between its wonderful range of amenities & its train station with direct links to St Pancras. It is offered on a 25% shared ownership basis with a low rent chargeable on the other 75%, makin...
Your search has returned 0 results
There are no available properties matching the criteria which you have specified.
In order to return more great properties in your searches, try adjusting your search criteria.