£425,000A refurbished two bedroom, two reception room semi detached cottage (garage linked) with potential to extend stpp within a short walk of Tylers Green Common and Common Wood. with double glazing, gas central heating and panelled oak doors. Downstairs are two reception rooms, one featuring... More details ›
£340,000A rare opportunity to purchase a 75% share (no rent is payable on the other 25% share) of this three bedroom end of terrace family home, situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac in this highly sought after village location. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, 17ft living More details ›
£337,500A well maintained and improved extended three bedroom end of terrace family home situated in this sought after village location fronting a green and falling within catchment for the highly regarded Tylers Green First & Middle schools. The property comprises entrance hall, sitting room open plan t... More details ›
£300,000 Guide Price
Guide Price £300,000A beautifully presented apartment redecorated throughout with hard wood flooring to main bedroom and lounge. Doors leading out to patio area. More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 17 agents who have property to sell in the area you specified.