1-1 of 1 shared ownership bungalow for sale found

  1. Sign up to instant alerts
  2. £79,950

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Penwortham Hall Gardens, Penwortham, Preston

    SOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION is this two bedroom purpose built ground floor retirement apartment for the over 55's. Offered on a 70% shared Ownership basis, with no rent to pay on the remaining 30% share. Positioned on a sought after development of 64 flats and bungalows with Resident Warden Faci... More details 

    Added on 25/11/2014 by Dewhurst Homes, Penwortham. Call: 01772 399016  Local call rate

  • 1
 
148,445

searches for Preston, Lancashire in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Dewhurst Homes

    01772 399016

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Preston?

View Preston house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Preston.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Preston

Removal Companies in Preston.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue