1-5 of 5 one bedroom houses for sale found

  1. Property Valuation
  2. £120,000


    1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale Danielle House, 16 Hillmorton Road, RUGBY, Warwickshire

    A modern one bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a quiet, secluded location within walking distance of Rugby town centre. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises: open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom with patio doors to the rear and bathroom. The property further benefits from: full uPVC ... More details 

    Added on 02/03/2014 by Edward Knight Estate Agents, Rugby. Call: 03301 011763  Local call rate

  3. £95,000


    1 bedroom terraced house for sale Longstork Road, Coton Park

    ***** A WELL PRESENTED 1 BEDROOMED TERRACE HOUSE WITH A MEZZANINE LEVEL AND ALLOCATED PARKING ***** The property price is based on an 85% shared ownership with the council owning the other 15%. There is a service charge of approximately £25.00 per month for the maintenance of communal areas. In ... More details 

    Added on 28/03/2014 by Newman Estate Agents, Rugby. Call: 01788 436033  Local call rate

  4. £89,995 Guide Price

    Guide Price £89,995

    1 bedroom terraced house for sale Dunnerdale, Rugby

    BUY TO LET. There is a TENANT IN SITU. This property is tenanted at £475 per month on a rolling contract. Belvoir are pleased to present this one bedroom, mid-terrace property, complete with its own private garden. The accommodation comprises open plan kitchen/living area with sofa, galleried be... More details 

    Reduced on 30/05/2014 by Belvoir!, Northampton - Sales. Call: 01604 966116  Local call rate

  5. £89,950


    1 bedroom house for sale Longstork Road, Coton Park, RUGBY, Warwickshire

    A modern one bedroom cluster home (85% Covenant) tucked away in a quiet location in the popular residential development of Coton Park, which offers excellent easy access to motorways and Rugby railway station. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom ... More details 

    Added on 29/07/2014 by Edward Knight Estate Agents, Rugby. Call: 03301 011763  Local call rate

  6. £84,000 Offers Over

    Offers Over £84,000

    1 bedroom terraced house for sale Longstork Road, Rugby, Warwickshire

    A well presented one bedroom town house situated in the popular location of Coton Meadows which is ideally located for access to the M6, M1, A426 & Railway Station and offering the following accommodation: Entrance hall, one bedroom, shower room/utility area, first floor living accommodation inco... More details 

    Reduced on 24/04/2014 by Complete Estate Agents, Rugby. Call: 01788 436036  Local call rate

  • 1

searches for Rugby, Warwickshire in July 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Belvoir!

    01604 966116

  • Complete Estate Agents

    01788 436036

  • Edward Knight Estate Agents

    03301 011763

  • Newman Estate Agents

    01788 436033

* All have property in your search

Your details

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria



Further information

Filter your results

Sign up to instant alerts

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Rugby?

View Rugby house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Rugby.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Rugby

Removal Companies in Rugby.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.