1-6 of 6 shared ownership properties for sale found

  1. Property Valuation
  2. £135,000

    £135,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Grange Gardens, Southend-on-Sea, Essex

    *ADVISED 50% SHARE OF FREEHOLD* We offer this well presented ground floor flat with own personal front entrance, own south facing rear garden and off street parking. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 28/06/2014 by Bairstow Eves, Southend-on-Sea. Call: 01702 744043  Local call rate

  3. £64,000

    £64,000

    2 bedroom flat for sale Hera Close, Southend-on-Sea, Essex

    **40% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY (FULL PRICE 160,000 WITH RENT ON REMAINING 60% AT 264 PER CALENDER MONTH & SERVICE CHARGE 54. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 14/06/2014 by Bairstow Eves, Southend-on-Sea. Call: 01702 744043  Local call rate

  4. £61,500 Shared ownership

    Shared ownership £61,500

    1 bedroom flat for sale Southend On Sea

    Griffin are delighted to offer for sale as 50% shared ownership this modern one bedroom ground floor flat located on Collier Way in Southend. The property is very well presented throughout and benefits from gas fired heating (untested), UPVC double glazing, full modern kitchen and bathroom, alloc... More details 

    Added on 07/09/2014 by Griffin , Grays. Call: 01375 382666  Local call rate

  5. £61,500

    £61,500

    1 bedroom apartment for sale Collier Way, Southend On Sea

    Griffin are delighted to offer for sale as 50% shared ownership this modern one bedroom ground floor flat located on Collier Way in Southend. The property is very well presented throughout and benefits from gas fired heating (untested), UPVC double glazing, full modern kitchen and bathroom More details 

    Added on 09/09/2014 by Griffin , Westcliff-on-Sea. Call: 01702 744115  Local call rate

  6. £61,500

    £61,500

    1 bedroom flat for sale Collier Way, Southend-on-Sea, Essex

    **50% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY**        ***NO ONWARD CHAIN*** We offer for sale this well presented ground floor flat with an allocated parking space within the Collier Way Complex which is within close proximity to the seafront and Southchurch Park and (contd...) More details 

    Added on 14/09/2014 by Bairstow Eves, Southend-on-Sea. Call: 01702 744043  Local call rate

  7. £55,000

    £55,000

    1 bedroom flat for sale Priory Mews

    GET ON THE LADDER Looking to get yourself on the property ladder but struggling to find a great flat at an affordable price? Then look no further, as this flat if ideal and offered with no onward chain! More details 

    Reduced on 01/11/2013 by haart, Westcliff On Sea. Call: 01702 744032  Local call rate

  • 1
 
164,862

searches for Southend-On-Sea, Essex in August 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Bairstow Eves

    01702 744043

  • Griffin , Grays

    01375 382666

  • Griffin , Westcliff-on-Sea

    01702 744115

  • haart

    01702 744032

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Download our app

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Southend-On-Sea?

View Southend-On-Sea house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Southend-On-Sea.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Southend-On-Sea

Removal Companies in Southend-On-Sea.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue