POAA modern Detached Headquarter Office Building well located on the popular Staffordshire Technology Park. The building provides the following high specification:- Suspended ceilings, raised access floors, double glaze, passager lift, onsite parking, recessed lighting, adaptable open plan space, ... More details ›
£39,950 Shared ownership
Shared ownership £39,950Traditional three bedroom mid terraced family home offered on 25% shared ownership basis with Bromford Housing Association owning the remaining 75%. The property, which requires some internal decoration and updating comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, through lounge/dining room, playroom, ki... More details ›
£55,000 Guide Price*
Guide Price* £55,000For sale by public auction on 30th November 2015. Three bedroom end terraced house, lounge diner, breakfast kitchen, utility and guest W/C, bathroom, corner plot. More details ›
£59,950 Offers in Region of
Offers in Region of £59,950SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT WITH PARKING (50% SHARED OWNERSHIP). COMMUNAL ENTRANCE. THRO HALL. CLOAKS/STORAGE. SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH FITTED KITCHEN. 2 BEDROOMS. BATHROOM. GLAZED WINDOWS. ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING. COMMUNAL GARDENS. ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. NO UPWARD CHAIN. More details ›
Added on 17/11/2015 by Clothier & Day, Stafford. Call: 01785 595034 Local call rate
£65,000 Offers in Excess of
Offers in Excess of £65,000** NO CHAIN ** Situated in Parkside in a very quiet cul de sac this first floor flat is great for an investor or a first time buyer hoping to get onto the property ladder. Close to commuter links, Stafford University and also the Town Centre it sits in a great location. The property provid... More details ›
£67,500 Shared ownership
Shared ownership £67,500Well presented semi detached house in ever popular location near to town centre and having good commuting links to train station and M6, two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, pleasant rear garden, two parking spaces, offered at 50% shared ownership being great for the first time purchaser. More details ›
£69,950An ideal first time buy or buy to let property with this delightful ground floor flat. Set in a popular location this property offers a entrance hall with laminate flooring. The lounge/diner has double glazed windows to the front and rear, door to the communal gardens and a breakfast bar. Open... More details ›
£69,950 Offers Over
Offers Over £69,950Building Plot located on the Stone road. Planning Application number 07/08916/FUL and an extension was approved on the 9th December 2010 reference 10/14492/EXT (The Client has informed us that grounds work has commenced - This has not been observed by the agent) More details ›
£70,000 Shared ownership
Shared ownership £70,000An impressive ground floor apartment being sold as a 50% shared owner ship, with rental payable on the remaining 50%. The communal entrance gives access to the entrance hall with airing cupboard and storage. The lounge has coving to the ceiling and double glazed french doors overlooking the co... More details ›
£70,000 Offers Over
Offers Over £70,000Purpose built, well presented first floor flat situated on the Parkside development to the north of Stafford. (contd...) More details ›
Your information has been sent to 0 out of 35 agents and developers who have property to sell in the area you specified.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.