1-1 of 1 shared ownership property for sale found

  1. Download our app
  2. £40,000

    3 bedroom bungalow for sale Topcliffe Grove,Croxteth Park,Liverpool,L12 0QR

    Roberts, Edwards & Worrall are delighted to offer for sale this lovely 3 bedroom Detached bungalow in a cul-de-sac location in West Derby, Liverpool. This property is a shared ownership bungalow of which 25% is for sale by the current vendor and the other 75% is rental which stands at 284 per calen More details 

    Added on 25/11/2014 by Roberts Edwards & Worrall, Mossley Hill. Call: 0151 954 0259  Local call rate

  • 1

searches for West Derby, Liverpool, Merseyside in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Roberts Edwards & Worrall

    0151 954 0259

* All have property in your search

Your details

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Property Investment

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in West Derby?

View West Derby house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near West Derby.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in West Derby

Removal Companies in West Derby.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre
RSS feed Print Property to rent in West Derby >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.