1-4 of 4 shared ownership properties for sale found

  1. barratt_theme_four_interstitial
  2. £68,500

    3 bedroom terraced house for sale Lynchet Lane, Worksop

    Offered for sale on a 50% shared ownership basis is this modern three bedroom mid terrace family home. Situated in a sought after area of Worksop within walking distance of local schools and amenities. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs WC, spacious lounge, kitchen di... More details 

    Marketed by Pure Estate Agents, Worksop,. Call: 01909 292021  Local call rate

  3. £59,950

    2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale Bracebridge Court, WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire

    With No Chain Involved is this two bedroom end terraced bungalow that is situated in a sought after residential area with gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The property is offered for sale to the over 55 year olds for 70% shared ownership with 30% being retained by Norther... More details 

    Added on 16/06/2014 by Bartrop & Dilks Property Services, Worksop. Call: 01909 292007  Local call rate

  4. £52,000

    2 bedroom terraced bungalow for sale Bracebridge Court, WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire

    With No Chain Involved is this two bedroom terraced bungalow that is situated in a sought after residential area with gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The property is offered for sale to the over 55 year olds for 70% shared ownership with 30% being retained by Northern Co... More details 

    Reduced on 11/11/2014 by Bartrop & Dilks Property Services, Worksop. Call: 01909 292007  Local call rate

  5. £42,500

    2 bedroom flat for sale Bracebridge Court, WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire, England

    Offered for sale with No Chain Involved is this well presented first floor purpose built flat that has two bedrooms, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The property is offered with 70% ownership with Guinness Housing Association owning the remaining 30%. The purchaser must ... More details 

    Added on 20/11/2014 by Bartrop & Dilks Property Services, Worksop. Call: 01909 292007  Local call rate

  • 1
 
99,913

searches for Worksop, Nottinghamshire in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Bartrop & Dilks Property Services

    01909 292007

  • Pure Estate Agents

    01909 292021

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Draw a search

Focus your search on exactly where you want to live with Draw-a-Search

Change location and criteria

to

to

Further information

Filter your results

Current filters:

  • Ways to buy:
Find removals companies

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Worksop?

View Worksop house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Worksop.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Worksop

Removal Companies in Worksop.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue