1-10 of 12 properties with a garden for sale found

  1. Property Valuation
  2. £500,000 Offers Over

    Offers Over £500,000

    3 bedroom equestrian facility for sale Alverstone Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight

    Victoria Cottage is nestled in a semi rural location within the original grounds of Osborne House. Set in approx four acres this home benefits from stabling, sand school and paddock. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 03/06/2014 by Watson Bull & Porter , East Cowes. Call: 01983 646036  Local call rate

  3. £495,000

    4 bedroom barn conversion for sale Whippingham, Isle Of Wight

    A beautifully converted barn in a quiet, yet accessible location with stunning southerly views towards The River Medina More details 

    Added on 16/02/2015 by Spence Willard, Cowes. Call: 01983 200880  Local call rate

  4. £445,000 Guide Price

    Guide Price £445,000

    3 bedroom detached house for sale Whippingham, Isle Of Wight

    A charming and spacious 3 bedroom detached Period property with mature gardens and views towards the Medina river. Conveniently situated for the ferry terminal at East Cowes. Chain Free. More details 

    Added on 05/09/2014 by Biles & Co, Isle of Wight. Call: 01983 646062  Local call rate

  5. £270,000

    4 bedroom detached house for sale River View, PO32

    This Fabulously positioned 4 bedroom detached house is only a 5 minute drive to the main ferry crossing and a 10 minute drive to Newport town centre. This property offers great living space and lovely gardens making it a fantastic home for you. More details 

    Added on 16/01/2015 by Wootton Estate Agents, Wootton Bridge. Call: 01983 646078  Local call rate

  6. £240,000 Offers Over

    Offers Over £240,000

    3 bedroom bungalow for sale Campfield Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight

    The main accommodation to this well maintained chalet style bungalow comprises:- lounge with wall mounted feature fire, kitchen with built in fridge freezer & dishwasher, conservatory/dining room with separate wc. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 25/02/2015 by Watson Bull & Porter , East Cowes. Call: 01983 646036  Local call rate

  7. £220,000 Guide Price

    Guide Price £220,000

    2 bedroom cottage for sale Off Whippingham Road

    A pretty end of terrace barn conversion in a quiet, yet accessible location with stunning southerly views towards The River Medina More details 

    Added on 17/02/2015 by Spence Willard, Cowes. Call: 01983 200880  Local call rate

  8. £138,500

    3 bedroom terraced house for sale Waterside Close, East Cowes, Isle of Wight

    This home is offered for sale at 75% of open market value. There is no rent payable on the other 25% which has the option to be purchased in its entirety. (contd...) More details 

    Added on 06/02/2015 by Watson Bull & Porter , East Cowes. Call: 01983 646036  Local call rate

  9. £125,000

    2 bedroom apartment for sale Whippingham, PO32 6LS

    This first floor maisonette is situated in the popular area of Whippingham Heights and offers good countryside and sea views. The property has been modernised throughout and has the added benefit of its own garden. To arrange an appointment to view call The Vendors Soles Agents The Wright Estate... More details 

    Added on 10/05/2014 by The Wright Estate Agency, East Cowes. Call: 01983 281010  Local call rate

  • 1
  • 2
 
1,321

searches for Whippingham, East Cowes, Isle Of Wight in October 2014.
See more market activity in your area

Choose agents *
  • Biles & Co

    01983 646062

  • Spence Willard

    01983 200880

  • The Wright Estate Agency

    01983 281010

  • Trigg & Co

    01983 646027

  • Watson Bull & Porter , East Cowes

    01983 646036

  • Watson Bull & Porter , Newport

    01983 646038

  • Wootton Estate Agents

    01983 646078

* All have property in your search

Your details
*required

Change location and criteria

Further information

Filter your results

Property Valuation

Sold House Prices

What did properties sell for in Whippingham?

View Whippingham house prices.

Search for schools

New! Learn more about local schools.

View schools near Whippingham.

Find a Removal Company

Use our quotes service to find removers and removal firms in Whippingham

Removal Companies in Whippingham.

Browse with confidence

Find everything you need to know to buy and rent safely with Rightmove.

Visit the security centre

Near Whippingham, East Cowes, Isle Of Wight

RSS feed Print Property to rent in Whippingham >

We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue