3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTownfoot, Dreghorn, Irvine
Sold STC £123,000
- Traditional sandstone semi detached villa
- Modern dining kitchen
- Easy access to village amenities
- Three double bedrooms
- Family shower room
- Enclosed rear garden with hut
- Parking for two cars
- Gas combi central heating
- Double glazing.
- Energy Performance Rating D
Charming three bedroom sandstone semi detached villa convenient for village amenities. Modern kitchen & modern shower room, enclosed rear garden, off road parking, gas combi central heating, double glazing.
Charming traditional sandstone fronted semi detached cottage style villa offering spacious accommodation and enjoying a favourable position close to village amenities. Dreghorn is well served by local shops, primary and secondary schools and is only minutes drive from Irvine's main shopping and leisure facilities. The attractively presented accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, hall, lounge with gas fire, modern kitchen, inner hall, three double bedrooms, modern family shower room. There is an enclosed and nicely laid out rear garden with hut, paved off road parking for two cars, gas central heating with combination boiler and double glazing.
Double glazed entrance door, glazed door to hall.
Doors to lounge and bedroom one, radiator, telephone point, power point.
Lounge 14' 4" x 15' 2" ( 4.37m x 4.62m )
Rear facing double glazed window, vertical blind, open tread stairs to first floor, glazed door to inner hall, gas fire on tiled hearth, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 8' 4" overall ( 2.36m x 2.54m overall )
Rear and side facing double glazed windows, rollers blinds, attractive modern base and wall units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks and underlighting to worktops, plumbed for washing machine.
Well presented modern family dining kitchen, featuring wall and base units, worktops and stainless steel sink/drainer. Rear and side facing double glazed window, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.48m )
Front facing ground floor, double bedroom, double glazed window, vertical blind, built in cupboard, ceiling cornice radiator, power points, fitted bedroom units.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 9' 6" overall ( 4.70m x 2.90m overall )
Front facing double bedroom, double glazed window, vertical blind, fitted wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, power points.
Rear facing double bedroom, double glazed window, vertical blind, door to en suite bathroom, radiator, power points.
Family Shower Room 6' 3" x 4' 3" and 2ft 10 x 5ft 1 ( 1.91m x 1.30m and 2ft 10 x 5ft 1 )
Modern fitted family shower room, presented with fully tiled walls and floor, chrome towel radiator, white suite comprising wash hand basin and toilet.
Front has paved parking for two cars, shared paved path to rear garden. Rear is fenced and has hedge, nicely laid out paved and chipped areas, small lawn, outside power points, water tap, hut with light and power.
Entering Dreghorn from Irvine continue past Greenwood Academy aolng Campbell Place into Townfoot where number sixty one is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-10236987.html
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV102684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.