2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Road, West Park, Plymouth
Sold STC £105,000
- Semi detached family home
- Open plan lounge
- Two bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Large rear garden with decking
- Great Views
A semi detached family home in West Park. With open plan lounge/dining room, kitchen breakfast room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a front garden with off road parking, large rear garden with decking, UPVC double glazing & gas central heating. Lovely views !
A two bedroom semi detached property in popular Queens Road, West Park. There is fully fitted dual aspect kitchen and open plan sitting room/dining room with wood effect laminate floor and built in gas fire. In addition there is a substantial, dual aspect, main bedroom with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan, a second bedroom with views out towards the moors and a large family bathroom with corner bath.
The rear lawned garden benefits from a large decking area ideal for sunbathing or family entertaining and 2 garden sheds. To the front the garden has off road parking and a low maintenance pebble area.
The property is entered via a UPVC double glazed door to the front of the property, neutral tiled flooring, with a single glazed door leading through to:
Kitchen 15' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.90m )
A good size kitchen with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and side of the property and rear door leading into the garden via decked steps. With a range of fitted wall and base units, with single sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, integral gas oven, hob and cooker hood. There is tiling to the splash back areas, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and the boiler is also housed in the kitchen. Stairs lead up to the landing and there is an archway into the lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 15' extending to 17' 9" x 9' 1" ( 4.57m extending to 5.41m x 2.77m )
A fantastic size light and airy room, ideal for family entertaining and living. UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear of the property, wood effect laminate floor and the focal point of the room is the gas fire place with an ornate white mantle piece.
Stairs from the kitchen lead up to the first floor landing with doors off to:
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.36m )
A good size master bedroom, benefiting from dual aspect windows, with a Upvc double glazed window to the front and rear of the property, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
A lovely single bedroom, with Upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property, boasting views towards Dartmoor in the distance, radiator and access to the loft.
Upvc double glazed window to the side of the property. Bathroom comprises: Corner bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with pedestal, low level Wc, heated towel rail and part tiled.
Front & Rear Garden
The front of the property provides off road parking, with a low maintenance pebbled area with path leading to the front entrance. The rear garden is accessed via a side passage or from the kitchen. Steps lead from the kitchen down to a paved area and a good size lawn, with a decked area, ideal for barbecues in the summer. In addition the garden benefits from two large garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX100915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.