1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWest Main Street, Darvel
Offers in Excess of £47,000
- Ground floor flat
- Rec hall, lounge
- Mod kitchen, dbl
- Bedroom, bath
- GCH, ideal FTB
Spacious ground floor flat within a popular village location, communal entrance, reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double size bedroom and modern bathroom, gas central heating, ideal investment or first time buy.
Allen and Harris are offering this lower flat to the market, located within the popular village of Darvel and close to all local amenities.
The accommodation comprises communal entrance into reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double size bedroom and modern bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, a modern kitchen an d walking distance to shops and transport services.
Darvel is a busy village with a selection of shops, Primary school and bus services giving regular commuting to surrounding villages and into Kilmarnock. The M77 is within easy reach leading Into Glasgow and throughout Ayrshire.
Reception Hall 9' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.97m x 1.63m )
Leading to the lounge, bedroom and bathroom, storage cupboard, central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.38m )
Main apartment with a window to the front, decorative wooden fire surround and gas fire, door to the kitchen, storage cupboard, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units and work top surfaces, stainless steel sink with side drainer, window to the rear and the side, space for gas cooker , plumbing and space for washing machine and fridge freezer, two pantry storage cupboards.
Bedroom 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
A double size bedroom with a window to the front, fitted storage, central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 7" ( 2.11m x 1.70m )
Modern three piece white suite comprising bath with instant shower, wash hand basin and w.c. set, opaque window to the rear, chrome heated towel rail/ radiator.
There is a gas central heating system also heating the domestic hot water supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK101942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.