3 bedroom house for sale60 High Street,Sanquhar,DG4
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
EPC = C
HOME REPORT AVAILABLE
QUALITY TOWNHOUSE WHICH HAS BEEN TOTALLY MODERNISED AND OFFERS EXCELLENT FAMILY ACCOMMODATION WITH LARGE GARDEN CLOSE TO ALL FACILITIES.
SANQUHAR OCCUPIES A GOOD CENTRAL LOCATION IN THE SOUTH WEST OF SCOTLAND. THE COUNTY TOWNS OF AYR AND DUMFRIES ARE APPROXIMATELY 30 MILES AWAY AND GLASGOW AND EDINBURGH CAN BE REACHED IN ABOUT AN HOUR BY ROAD. SANQUHAR RAILWAY IS ON THE GLASGOW/CARLISLE LINE WITH A CHANGE AT CARLISLE FOR LONDON. THE TOWN LIES ON THE ROUTE OF THE SOUTHERN UPLAND WAY.
SANQUHAR HAS A PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL, A WIDE SELECTION OF SHOPS, A LIBRARY, A HEALTH CENTRE, A PHARMACY, A BANK, A POST OFFICE, A SWIMMING POOL AND A 9 HOLE GOLF COURSE. THE AREA IS WELL KNOWN FOR ITS SALMON FISHING ON THE RIVER NITH AND TRIBUTARIES.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF:-
Hardwood door to the entrance hallway which has tiled flooring. Meter cupboard. Large walk-in partially shelved cloakroom cupboard which has its own electric light.
17’ 4” X 11’
Most attractive well proportioned lounge with double glazed windows with deep set sills to the front and double glazed patio door to the conservatory at the rear. Natural wood fire surround on tiled hearth with lead effect inlay. Double central heating radiator. 13 x 13 amp power points. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Fitted carpet included in sale.
10’ 2” X 9’ 2”
Double glazed on three sides looking over the garden with vinyl tile effect flooring. Vertical blinds included. Double central heating radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Two wall lights.
17’ 4” X 10’ 8”
Spacious dining room with double glazed window with deep set sill to the front. Double central heating radiator. Carved pine fire surround. Fitted carpet. Telephone point. 5 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Vertical blinds. Storage cupboard with own electric light and power.
17’ X 8’ 9”
Large fully fitted kitchen with wide range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Single drainer sink unit. Fitted hob and oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double central heating radiator. Vinyl tile effect flooring. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden with roller blinds included. Strip light. 7 x 13 amp power points. Double glazed patio doors to tiled patio area offering open views of the garden and to the hills beyond.
STAIR AND UPPER LANDING
The stair and upper landing carpets will be included in sale with the upper landing having 1 x 13 amp power point and telephone point. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden and with views to the hills.
14’ 2” X 9’
Double central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Two fitted wardrobes. 3 x 13 amp power points. TV aerial point.
10’ 3” X 8’ 8”
Two fitted wardrobes with cupboards above. Double glazed windows to the rear with deep set sill. Single central heating radiator. Fitted carpet. 2 x 13 amp power points.
12’ X 11’
Slightly L-shaped. Double fitted wardrobe. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Fitted carpet. 3 x 13 amp power points. TV aerial point.
Small office area which has shelving, work space and 4 x 13 amp power points. Telephone point. Double glazed window with deep set sill. Double central heating radiator. Cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
12’ 1” X 7’ 9”
Bright modern bathroom consisting of four piece suite with bath, double sized shower cabinet, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring. Double glazed frosted glass window. Double central heating radiator. Bathroom cabinet. Partial tiling.
Raised patio area with garden laid out principally in grass with flower borders and mature conifers extending down to the open playing fields of the local Primary School with views to the hills beyond. Outside light and water faucet. There is pedestrian access from the High Street.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG4 6BL
Council Tax Band B
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-11547399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.