4 bedroom terraced house for saleWestern Esplanade, Portslade, Brighton, East Sussex, BN41
- Own private beach
- balcony and terraces facing sea
- private residential road
- dining living and sitting areas
- kitchen and conservatory overlooking the beach
- master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms
- single garage en bloc
Constructed in 1908, this house forms part of a private terrace of houses all facing directly on to the beach at Hove. This section of the beach is privately owned by the residents and has become a very exclusive location attracting the rich and famous as homeowners. The house itself has light filled accommodation arranged over 2 floors with many rooms having direct beach and sea views. Open plan living in triple reception room takes in the views and also has a period fireplace for open fires, whilst 2 double bedrooms lead out to front court yards. On the first floor there is a 4th double bedroom and a master bedroom suite which has an en-suite bathroom leading to a study/dressing room and also directly out to the roof terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-12275385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOV090084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.