This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
7 bedroom detached house for sale
The Grove & Coach House, New Road, Ironbridge, Shropshire
- Residential/Business potential.
- The Grove - Reception hall, lounge, dining/kitchen
- Utility, separate shower, study
- Drawing room, three cellars, four bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms, shower room
- Self contained second floor fifth bedroom /kitchenette
- Ample car parking, well stocked terraced gardens
- The Coach House - Large lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, shower room, easily maintained gardens with sun terrace. Garage with bedsit above.
- The whole property has potential for high short term rental earnings as the owner can confirm with any discerning purchaser.
Tenure: FreeholdAn impressive double fronted early 19th Century Grade II listed detached 5 bedroom house and 2 bedroom cottage, plus detached garage with bedsit accommodation above - all overlooking the Ironbridge Severn Gorge.
Substantial detached double fronted early 19th century family residence situated in a slightly elevated position enjoying superb views over the Ironbridge Severn Gorge.
The Coach House has been recently converted therefore benefits from floor and wall insulation with low heating requirements. Ready for immediate occupation. In addition to the cottage there is a studio above the garage. Approval granted 18.12.06 Ref BIN/0933/2006.
All accommodation has been let on a short term basis and there is a good "income stream" . Alternatively, a buyer may wish to live in the main residence and receive a good income from the lettings of the Coach House & Studio. (Buy to Let mortgages may be available on the cottage financed by the rent, subject to status, conditions with written quotes on request.
The property is approximately six miles distant to Telford Town Centre, offering major departmental stores, leisure facilities, railway station and connection on to the M54, M6 and M1 respectively.