7 bedroom detached house for saleThe Grove & Coach House, New Road, Ironbridge, Shropshire
Offers in Region of £649,950
- Residential/Business potential.
- The Grove - Reception hall, lounge, dining/kitchen
- Utility, separate shower, study
- Drawing room, three cellars, four bedrooms
- Two en-suite bathrooms, shower room
- Self contained second floor fifth bedroom /kitchenette
- Ample car parking, well stocked terraced gardens
- The Coach House - Large lounge/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, shower room, easily maintained gardens with sun terrace. Garage with bedsit above.
- The whole property has potential for high short term rental earnings as the owner can confirm with any discerning purchaser.
Substantial detached double fronted early 19th century family residence situated in a slightly elevated position enjoying superb views over the Ironbridge Severn Gorge.
The Coach House has been recently converted therefore benefits from floor and wall insulation with low heating requirements. Ready for immediate occupation. In addition to the cottage there is a studio above the garage. Approval granted 18.12.06 Ref BIN/0933/2006.
All accommodation has been let on a short term basis and there is a good "income stream" . Alternatively, a buyer may wish to live in the main residence and receive a good income from the lettings of the Coach House & Studio. (Buy to Let mortgages may be available on the cottage financed by the rent, subject to status, conditions with written quotes on request.
The property is approximately six miles distant to Telford Town Centre, offering major departmental stores, leisure facilities, railway station and connection on to the M54, M6 and M1 respectively.
DirectionsFrom the Ironbridge Office proceed up Church Hill for approximately 200 metres and turn left by the Church down New Road for another 200 metres and The Grove & Coach House lie on the right hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1030311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ironbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.