10 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreevegate, Hunstanton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor one bedroom apartment
- Second floor two bedroom apartment
- Third floor two bedroom apartment
- Attached five bedroom house
- Gas-fired radiator central heating
- Garage and off road parking
- Established rear garden
A Victorian semi detached house situated in a prime location and which is currently divided into three self contained apartments. To the rear of the property there is an attached 5 bedroom house with gardens extending to approx 1/4 of an acre (STMS). Garage to the side and off road parking.
A Victorian semi detached house situated in a prime location and which is currently divided into three self contained apartments. To the rear of the property there is an attached five bedroom house with gardens extending to approximately 1/4 of an acre (STMS). The property benefits from a garage and off road parking.
Ground Floor Apartment
With radiator, built in cupboard and feature archway.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
Comprising wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl Asterite sink unit, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear and radiator.
Lounge 17' 5" x 15' 5" ( 5.31m x 4.70m )
With large bay window to the front, two radiators, cast iron fireplace with tiled surround, marble hearth and wooden mantel.
Bedroom 15' 2" into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.62m into recess x 3.40m )
With window to rear and radiator. Doorway to the main house.
With suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls and obscure window to side.
With low level wc, hand basin and obscure window to side.
First Floor Apartment
Access to the apartment being from the house or to the rear of the building via a metal external staircase.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.85m )
With window to the side, base and wall units, space for cooker, built in cupboard comprising Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Lounge 16' 11" x 14' ( 5.16m x 4.27m )
With large bay window to the front with sea view, two radiators, tiled fireplace with fitted gas fire.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
With radiator, window to the rear and built in cupboard. Doorway into the main house.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
With window to the front and radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, radiator and obscure window to rear.
Second Floor Apartment
Access to the flat being to the rear of the building via a metal external staircase.
With radiator and cloaks hanging.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
With base and wall units, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to side.
Lounge 14' 8" into recess x 13' 5" ( 4.47m into recess x 4.09m )
With two radiators, window to front with Juliette balcony.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" into recess x 12' 1" ( 4.47m into recess x 3.68m )
With window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 7' ( 2.92m x 2.13m )
With window to front and radiator.
With white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and low level wc, obscure window to the rear, radiator.
Entrance Hall / Study Area
With wooden flooring, window to side, radiator and glazed double doors to dining room and lounge.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Comprising a range of base and wall units, glass fronted display units, fitted worktops, stainless steel double bowl sink unit, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge/freezer, ceramic tiled floor, two windows to the side, panelled ceiling with eyeball spotlights, built in double oven, range style gas cooker with 6 hobs and stainless steel extractor hood over.
Lounge L-Shaped Room 24' x 19' 6" + 13' 8" x 10' 4" (7.32m x 5.94m + 4.17m x 3.15m )
With three sets of patio doors to the sides, two sets of French doors to the rear, wood flooring, two radiators, panelled ceiling with eyeball spotlights, brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wood burner effect gas fire.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 7' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.26m )
With floor standing gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier and chest freezer, obscure window to the side.
With low level wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator and obscure window to the side.
Dining Room 18' 9" x 15' 6" ( 5.71m x 4.72m )
With two radiators, two windows to both sides and staircase to the first floor. Doorway into the ground floor apartment.
With radiator, access to loft space and built in cupboard comprising the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.69m )
With radiator and window to side. Doorway into apartment 2.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
With radiator, window to side and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.64m )
With radiator and window to side.
Bedroom 4 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
With radiator and window to side.
With white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal hand basin and low level wc, separate shower cubicle and obscure window to the side.
Bedroom 5 19' 5" max x 15' 1" max ( 5.92m max x 4.60m max )
With 2 radiators and windows to both sides and rear.
En Suite Bathroom
Comprising corner jacuzzi bath, his and hers pedestal hand basins, low level wc, bidet, separate shower cubicle, radiator, double built in cupboard and two obscure windows to the side.
Laundry Room 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
With space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, Butler sink.
Outside Store 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
With power and light
Garage 16' x 7' 10" ( 4.88m x 2.39m )
With double doors to the front and personal door to the rear.
There is a concrete garden area to the front of the property providing off road parking and leading to the garage. Covered passageway between the garage and house providing access to the rear of the building and the attached house. There is a well established garden to the rear which forms an attractive setting and is approximately 1/4 of an acre (STMS) . The garden comprises a varierty of plants, shrubs and trees, patio area, feature pond, fruit cage and decking to either side of the house.
Please note that there is a doorway from the dining room of the main house into apartment 1 and on the first floor a doorway from bedroom 1 into apartment 2. Therefore the main property could accommodate 4 reception rooms and 8 bedrooms.
On entering Hunstanton along the A149 road from the King's Lynn direction, proceed over the roundabout onto King's Lynn Road. Proceed past the police station and recreation field on the right hand side and take the left hand turning signposted town centre. The property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN100206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.