Land for saleOAKLEY ROAD, RUSHDEN, NN10
- LAND AND DEVELOPMENT
- Lapsed Planning Consent
- Walking Distance of Town Centre
Potential development site adjacent to the junction of Washbrook Road and Oakley Road, Rushden. The land originally comprised factory buildings now demolished. The land which is suitable for redevlopment, amounts to 0.72 acres. The property is located on the north western side of Rushden town centre convenient for both the town centre and the A45.
The land is available on a subject to planning basis. The site originally had a planning permission for the erection of 25 dwellings, 11 houses and 14 apartments planning ref 04/01260/OUT and 06/00501 REM. A subsequent planning application for the same scheme was refused principally for non completion of a section 106 agreement planning ref 09/00905/OUT.
It is understood that all main services are available to the site but prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves with respect to availability and cost of connections.
The land is available freehold.
Guide price: Offers in the region of £1,000,000 (STP) for the freehold. The vendor will accept completed property on the site in lieu of an upfront land payment.
Conditions of sale:
1) The purchaser is to exchange contracts within 20 working days from when their solicitors receive draft contract documentation
2) Legal completion to take place within an agreed time frame from receipt of planning permission.
3) The purchaser will be responsible for all fees and costs associated with achieving a planning permission.
Compass Land & Development for themselves, and for the vendors of the land, whose agents they are, give notice that; (A) These particulars are produced in good faith, but are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract; (B) No person in the employment of Compass Land and Development has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty what so ever to the land October 2014. These details are presented subject to Contract and without prejudice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-13947288.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 59405S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass , Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.