This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Land for sale
Former Armenia Garage Site, Armenia Street, Holyhead, Anglesey
- SIZEABLE LEVEL SITE WITH OUTLINE CONSENT FOR 4 DETACHED 2-BEDROOMED HOUSES (PLANNING REF: 19C1004 PASSED 22-12-2008)
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- BELIEVED ALL MAINS SERVICES AVAILABLE (INTERESTED PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN ENQUIRIES)
Tenure: FreeholdExcellent opportunity to acquire what we consider to be a choice residential development site in a popular residential location, close to Holyhead town centre, port, harbour and most local amenities. Outline planning consent has been passed for 4 x 2-bedroomed detached houses, and there may be potential for amending the planning consent for different house types subject to all necessary consents being obtained. Interested purchasers should satisfy themselves by way of their own enquiries with the Local Planning Authority as to the possibility of any amendments.
METHOD OF SALE
By Informal Tender.
Tender forms are available from our Office. All interested parties should collect two printed envelopes from our office and complete as follows:
1. The completed tender form must be placed in the white envelope marked ‘Informal Tender for Land at Former Armenia Garage Site, Armenia Street, Holyhead, Anglesey. Important – Not to be opened before Friday 5th March 2010 at 12noon.
2. This envelope should then be placed in the brown envelope which is addressed as follows:
Mr Robyn Williams
Messrs T R Evans, Hughes & Co
Anglesey LL65 1UR
FRIDAY, 5TH MARCH 2010 AT 12NOON
Offers over £120,000
All plans provided are not to scale and are for guidance purposes only.