2 bedroom park home for saleGreen Hedges Park, Neath Road, Bryncoch, SA10
- Double Glazed
- Natural Gas Central Heating
- 2 Double Bedooms
- Ensuite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Dining Room
- Utility Area
- Double Glazed Porches to Back & Front
- Lovely Garden
- Suited to Residents Over the Age of 50 only
- Views of the hills
40' x 20' Stately Tredegar Park Home - NO STAMP DUTY*
For reasons of clarity and transparency, we suggest you visit www.parkhomeliving.co.uk for current information on choosing the park home lifestyle.
Situated at Green Hedges Park, a small residential park suited to residents over the age of 50 only. Pets are permitted at the park owners discretion. There is public transport outside the gate and the village of Bryncoch is half a mile away with a post office, newsagent and 'open all hours' grocery store. Neath is approx 3 miles away.
The home itself is sited in a very sunny position with views of the hills.
This home was built in 1998 and comprises of the following:
2 Double Bedrooms
Ensuite to Master Bedroom with Double Shower.
Large Lounge 17' x 11' with Electric Flame Fire. Plenty of power points around room.
Dining Room 9' x 8'6"
Utility Room with Natural Gas Combi Boiler
Double Glazed Porches at Front and Back of Home
Parking to the Side of the House
Large Brick Built Shed with Electric Point.
* You do not have to pay STAMP DUTY or employ the use of a solicitor to purchase a park home, although, you may choose to do so.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHL0335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Solutions, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.