2 bedroom character property for saleCarman Road, Cardross, Dumbarton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Main Door Cottage Flat
- Private front & rear entrances
- Two Bedrooms, master en suite
- Superbly presented throughout
- HOME REPORT AVAILABLE
Charming and superbly presented two bedroom Main Door Cottage Flat with its own private front and rear entrances in this converted stables development of flats and two mews cottages surrounding a central courtyard with this individual flat enjoying attractive open aspects. EPC = C
Charming and superbly presented Main Door Cottage Flat with its own private front and rear entrances in this converted stables development of flats and two mews cottages surrounding a central courtyard with this individual flat enjoying attractive open aspects onto farmland. Welcoming hallway leads to elegant lounge with bay window recess currently used as a dining area, well fitted breakfasting kitchen with stable door leading to the gardens- integrated gas hob, electric oven, chimney style extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer are all included in the sale - delightful master bedroom with feature wardrobes and storage, luxury en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi showerbath, curved screen, marble tiling and feature lighting , second double bedroom again with an excellent range of wardrobes and storage and further fitted open study area, luxury plumbed cloakroom, laundry with tumble drier and washing machine included. Delightful residents gardens, allocated parking.
Lounge 17' 6" x 15' extending to 16' + bay window area + bookcases ( 5.33m x 4.57m extending to 4.88m + bay window area + bookcases )
Breakfasting Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 1" inc units, plus entrance ( 3.30m x 2.77m inc units, plus entrance )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 11" inc wardrobes ( 3.53m x 3.33m inc wardrobes )
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 10' inc wardrobes ( 3.71m x 3.05m inc wardrobes )
+ further open study area
From the agents office follow the road from Helensburgh to Cardross continuing through the village. Pass the Golf Club, continue along and turn left into Carman Road. Continue up the hill and Bloomhill Stables can then be found on the left hand side. Enter into the development through the cobbled courtyard and the entrance to no 5 is on your right hand side. Proceed through the arch at the rear to the parking areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR101945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.