4 bedroom detached house for saleGlentye Drive, Tullibody Alloa, FK10
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms (Two with En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Integral Garage
- Private Front and Rear Gardens
Built in 2008 by George Wimpey Homes, detached “Gullane” style villa with 7 years NHBC warranty remaining.
Tullibody provides excellent educational facilities ranging from nurseries to primary/secondary schools. Benefiting from a variety of local shops, a Post Office, health centre, library, sports centre and Business Park, Tullibody is also close to the road network providing easy travelling throughout the Wee County and onto the motorways for the larger cities of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
Ideal family home comprising of reception hallway, lounge, dining room, spacious dining kitchen, four bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms), family bathroom and loft. The property also benefits from a driveway allowing parking for 3/4 vehicles leading to a single integral garage and private front and rear gardens. Complimenting the property are views of the magnificent Ochil Hills to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-14607036.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.