2 bedroom flat for saleWordsworth Avenue, Greenford
Sold STC £199,950
- 70ft private rear garden
- Roof terrace
- Double glazed
- Gas central heated
A well presented two bedroom first floor maisonette situated within easy reach of local amenities, Greenford Broadway and the A40.
· ENTRANCE HALL
· Wooden floor, double glazed window to side.
· 12'3 x 10'2 (3.73m x 3.10m)
· Double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden floor, wall lights, TV point.
· 10'7 x 9'10 (3.23m x 3.00m)
· Fited wall and base units, space for cooker, single sink with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, wooden floor, boiler, double glazed window to side, door to garden, radaitor.
· ROOF TERRACE- Leading to rear garden.
· REAR GARDEN- Approx 70ft, shed, patio area, lawn area.
· BEDROOM 1
· 10'5 x 9'5 (3.17m x 2.87m)
· Fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, wooden floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
· BEDROOM 2
· 8'6 x 8'2 (2.59m x 2.49m)
· Wooden floor, double glazed window to front, radiator.
· Panelled bath, wall mounted shower, frosted double glazed window to side, wash basin, low flush WC, wooden floor, radiator, partly tiled walls, radiator, cabinet.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G1384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Greenford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.