10 bedroom equestrian facility for saleMelton Ross, Barnetby, Lincolnshire
- 10 double bedrooms, 9.77acres land (sts)
- 4 bathrooms, 2 x cloaks/WC's
- Grand hall, and gallery landing
- Spacious bespoke kitchen, 4-oven Aga
- 5 reception rooms, rear hall, utility
- Stables, garaging, gated entrance
- Grade II listed property
NEW FIXED PRICE : Imposing Grade II Listed hall with outbuildings set in extensive mature grounds of 9.77acres (STS) and approximately 7019sq.ft of accommodation. This most attractive house boasts impressive and greatly improved accommodation of fine proportions on three floors, a range of outbuildings and a secluded rural setting, whilst being convenient for road, rail and airport links. The hall, which has been sympathetically restored over the past 12 years boasts10 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a grand hall with feature staircase, arched window and a gallery landing over, 4 good reception rooms and a gymnasium in addition to a spacious farmhouse kitchen with bespoke units and 4-oven Aga, utility-kitchen and utility room. The grounds include a stream fed trout lake, lawns with mature trees, kitchen garden, heli-pad and a gated entrance onto a sweeping driveway encircling a pond and fountain.
18'10 x 16'10
18'8 x 16'10
16'1 x 16'
16' x 15'11
16'1 x 14'2 max
24'10 x 14'1
24'9 x 14'1
16'5 x 13'10
19'11 x 16'11
19'11 x 16'10
17'2 x 16'
17'2 x 12'5
16'1 x 16' max
23'11 x 18'1 max
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-15049668.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10097A_4354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Rural & Equestrian, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.