3 bedroom penthouse for saleBoscombe Overcliff Drive, Bournemouth, BH5
Offers in Region of
- Large Reception Hall
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Secure Underground Parking for 4 Cars
- Underfloor Heating, Computerised Lighting and Surround Sound Technology
- Superb Open Plan Living Area and Beautifully Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Built In Dressing Area to Master Bedroom
- Larger Terrace with Magnificent 180 degree Sea Views
- Superb Cliff Top Location
An outstanding Penthouse apartment recently constructed and finished to an extremely high level of specification with stunning 180 degree sea views over the Bay, enjoying a cliff top location within a short walk of the beaches and recently built Surf Reef, whilst also being within two miles of Bournemouth town centre and its superb shopping, recreational and entertainment facilities. This stunning apartment has an impressive south facing terrace with unrivalled sea views.
The accommodation comprises privacy lift to entrance vestibule, large reception hall, superb open plan living area and beautifully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, built in dressing area to master bedroom, three bathrooms, utility room and cloakroom. Other benefits of the property include underfloor heating, computerised lighting and surround sound technology and 4 secure parking spaces in basement. Pets will be considered in this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PhseBlueBay. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephen Noble, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.