This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Arran View, Dunure
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented Semi Detached Villa with spacious lounge & dining room (bedroom four)
- Fitted kitchen & stylish bathroom
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Generous sized garden grounds
Beautifully presented 4 bedroom Semi Detached Villa occupying an elevated position within the picturesque village of Dunure.
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached villa occupying a prime position within a quiet cul-de-sac location only a few minutes walk from the beach and village amenities. The property extends to reception hallway, bright lounge, dining room (bedroom four), fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing and generous sized garden grounds.
Particular features of the property are the stunning sea and coastal views provided by this family homes elevated position.
Dunure is a pleasant seaside village with breath taking scenery and is situated only five minute from Ayr. The property is
conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, historic castle ruins, harbour and beach.
Early internal inspection is advised to appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation available
Lounge 15' x 12' 4" (reducing to 11ft 5in) ( 4.57m x 3.76m (reducing to 11ft 5in) )
Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.54m )
Dining Room 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" (reducing to 11ft 7in) x 13' 5" (reducing to 11ft 7in) ( 3.84m (reducing to 11ft 7in) x 4.09m (reducing to 11ft 7in) )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" (reducing to 11ft 6in) x 10' 1" ( 3.78m (reducing to 11ft 6in) x 3.07m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
From our office on Parkhouse Street take a left and continue onto Dunure Road. Drive on the A719 passing Craig Tara Holiday Park on your right hand side. On entering Fisherton take first right onto Station Road and continue into Dunure. Take first left into Kennedy Drive and left into Arran View and the property is situated on the right hand side and can be identified by the Allen & Harris board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.