4 bedroom detached house for saleHowieshill Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Offers in Excess of £245,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Energy Rating Band E 50
- Detached Villa
- Three public rooms
- Master bedroom with open plan living area, dressing room & en-suite
- Three further bedrooms one with en-suite
- Downstairs WC
- Family bathroom
- GCH & DG
- Extensive gardens, driveway & driveway
***NEW PRICE***HOME REPORT £300,000*** An exceptional larger style traditional detached villa professionally extended to provide spacious and versatile accommodation.
***NEW PRICE***HOME REPORT £300,000*** Presented to the market in excellent order providing exeptionally well proportioned family accommodation formed over two levels.
This attractive traditional sandstone fronted villa retaining many period features provides accommodation extending to entrance porch, large welcoming reception hall, modern fitted bathroom off with jacuzzi bath, attractive bay windowed formal lounge, family room with feature exposed brick wall, spacious dining room & modern fitted breakfasting kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite facility & WC.
The first floor level provides an outstanding master bedroom suite complete with en-suite bathroom, open plan living area, & dressing room currently being used as an additional bedroom. Both areas with patio doors leading onto a large extended terrace offering stunning views across Glasgow and towards Ben Lomond. There are mature and well tended gardens to front & rear, tandem garage & large basement ideal for storage or workshop.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 5" EXCLUDING BAY WINDOW ( 4.80m x 4.09m EXCLUDING BAY WINDOW )
Dining Room 12' 5" REDUCING TO 10,03 x 11' 5" ( 3.78m REDUCING TO 10,03 x 3.48m )
Family Room 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.33m )
Bedroom One 32' 6" x 17' 10" REDUCING TO 13,11 ( 9.91m x 5.44m REDUCING TO 13,11 )
Dressing Room 15' 4" x 11' 3" INCLUDING FITTED WARDROBES ( 4.67m x 3.43m INCLUDING FITTED WARDROBES )
En Suite 11' 4" x 5' 9" INCLUDING BATH AREA ( 3.45m x 1.75m INCLUDING BATH AREA )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
W.C. 6' x 3' 8" ( 1.83m x 1.12m )
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-15664248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD102090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.