4 bedroom detached house for saleThorpland Road, Fakenham
- Ensuite Master Bedroom
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated in an established road lying toward the edge of Fakenham is this mature detached family house. The property has been renovated and extended and now offers four bedroomed accommodation, the master being ensuite, lounge with separate dining room having conservatory off and a fitted kitchen.
Situated in an established road lying toward the edge of Fakenham is this mature detached family house. The property has been renovated and extended and now offers four bedroomed accommodation, the master being ensuite, lounge with separate dining room having conservatory off and a fitted breakfast kitchen. There is gas fired radiator central heating, UPVC double-glazing and the property retains some original features such as timber boarded flooring and panelled doors.
Original timber panelled part glazed entrance door opening to the entrance hall which has a natural timber boarded floor which extends into the ground floor cloakroom, lounge and dining room. Radiator, UPVC window to side and turning staircase leading to the first floor having timber and iron banister rail and doors to lounge and dining room.
Fitted with a WC and wash basin in white having tiled splashbacks. Radiator, extractor fan, timber boarded flooring and window to rear.
Lounge 20' x 12' extending to 13' ( 6.10m x 3.66m extending to 3.96m )
Double aspect room having UPVC bay window overlooking the front garden and further UPVC window to the side. Open fireplace with cast iron surround and raised pamment tiled hearth and having a living flame style coal effect gas fire with dog grate. TV point, two radiators, three wall light points and a continuation of the natural timber boarded flooring from the hall.
Dining Room 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
Radiator, timber boarded flooring, pendant light points with decorative ceiling rows, multi paned French door giving access to the conservatory and timber panelled part glazed door opening to the breakfast kitchen.
Conservatory 13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
Of aluminium single glazed construction with a poly glazed sloping roof and tiled flooring. Sliding patio doors opening into the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 9" narrowing to 14' 3" x 12' ( 5.71m narrowing to 4.34m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a range of pine faced base and wall units having roll edged granite effect work surfaces with inset white enamelled single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with brass finish mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Built-in electric oven with overhead Neff five ring gas hob and hood over. Built-in Zanussi dishwasher, space centrally for breakfast table and chairs, radiator, multiple inset ceiling downlighters and being double-aspect having UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and further UPVC window to the side. To one side of the kitchen there is a further area (5 ft 4 in x 4 ft 5 in) with coat hanging and part glazed door opening to the side with clay style tiled flooring throughout the breakfast kitchen. Door to utility room.
Fitted roll edged granite effect work surface with space below for electrical appliances and pine faced wall cupboard. Radiator, clay style tiled flooring and UPVC window to front.
First Floor Landing
Turning staircase from entrance hall having UPVC window overlooking the rear garden. Walk in shelved linen cupboard with UPVC window to side. Radiator and hatch giving access to loft space. Natural timber doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
Two built-in wardrobes, two radiators, picture rail, two pendant light points and two UPVC windows overlooking the rear garden. Timber panelled door to ensuite shower room.
Ensuite Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising wash basin, WC and shower cubicle having tiled flooring and mosaic effect part tiled walls. Radiator and UPVC obscure glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Radiator, picture rail and UPVC window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
"Hole in the wall" feature fireplace, picture rail, radiator and UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 6' 4" ( 2.90m x 1.93m )
Broadband telephone point, radiator, picture rail and UPVC window overlooking the front garden.
Suite comprising low level WC, hand wash basin, panelled bath, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, UPVC window to rear aspect and radiator.
The property is set back from the road behind mature shrubs and hedging and is approached via a five bar farm style gate which opens into a shingled driveway and parking area with space for several cars. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn. Gated pathway access via either side of the property to the rear garden which is again laid predominately to lawn with shrub and flowering borders, two mature apple trees and a paved and shingled patio area with dwarf wall lying immediately to the rear of the house. Timber garden shed and being fenced with a further ornamental seating area paved with Indian sandstone and space for summer house (the summer house may be purchased by separate negotiation). The rear garden has a depth of not less than 35 feet.
Leave Fakenham town centre along Oak Street continuing into Wells Road and at the mini-roundabout turn right into Highfield Road. Cross the traffic lights onto Greenway Lane and eventually turn left into Thorpland Road. Continue along and Beech Lodge will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM101117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.