1 bedroom flat for saleFrascati Way, Maidenhead
- SUPERB GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO PRIVATE COURTYARD PATIOS
- REFITTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- REPLACEMENT CENTRAL HEATING BOILER
- EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE PARKING
- WITHIN A STROLL OF THE TOWN CENTRE
- VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
Situated in an enviable Town Centre location and within walking distance of local shops, railway station and cinema, a one bedroom ground floor apartment which enjoys the benefit of its own private patio garden. The property in our opinion is well decorated and benefits from a well fitted kitchen and spacious double bedroom. Viewing recommended.
well maintained area, entry phone system, door leads through to:
Private Entrance Hall
wall mounted entry phone system, fuse box, smoke alarm, radiator, power points, dimmer switch, light point, useful storage cupboard with light.
Living Room 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
with front aspect onto private courtyard garden, radiator, power points, light point, TV point, dimmer switch control, wall mounted Honeywell thermostat control, archway through to:
Fitted Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
stainless steel drainer sink unit, monobloc mixer tap, good range of work surfaces to either side incorporating below maximum range of fitted cupboards and drawers, integrated washing machine, gas and electricity point for cooker, space for fridge freezer, large larder cupboard with shelving, broom/ironing board store, matching wall mounted eye level units, Ceramic tiled splashbacks, conveniently situated power points, extractor fan, ceiling spotlight cluster, cushioned floor.
Double Bedroom 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
wall to wall fitted double wardrobe, partly double depth, radiator, power points, light point, TV point, door to private courtyard garden.
Newly Refitted Bathroom
panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and separate Aqualisa wall mounted shower with guard, w.c with dual flush, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls onto the shower area, the remainder being half tiled, radiator, window, airing cupboard housing newly replaced Worcester Bosch gas fired central heating and hot water combination boiler.
Courtyard garden enjoying a due South aspect.
Private Rear Courtyard Garden
enclosed by brick wall and offering an excellent degree of seclusion.
allocated parking space.
N.B Lease Details
The original lease for this property was for 999 years. The residents now own a share of the freehold.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A4 Bath Road West, at the top of Castle Hill turn left into Grenfell Road. Follow the road down bearing left into High Town Road and proceed to the end of the road turning left where Castle Lodge will be found at the end of the cul de sac/car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD107270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.