4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Wynd, Quarrier's Village, Bridge Of Weir
Sold STC £375,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Luxury detached villa
- 3 public rms, conservatory
- 4 beds, 2 en suite, wc
- Stunning kitchen, utility rm
- D/garage, gas ch, d/glz
- UNDER OFFER
Beautiful modern detached villa offering a stylish family home. Hallway, large lounge, dining room, stunning fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite, lovely bathroom and wc. Lovely landscaped gardens, double garage, gas central heating, double glazing. UNDER OFFER
Beautiful modern detached villa offering a spacious and stylish family home within a quiet cul-de-sac. Extensively upgraded interior offering a luxurious specification. Tastefully decorated and in walk-in condition which must be seen.
The accommodation comprises hallway, wc off, large lounge with fireplace, formal dining room, stunning 'Poggenpohl' fitted kitchen including major appliances, dining area, utility room, spacious conservatory, landing with storage 4 double bedrooms with wardrobes, 2 with upgraded en-suites and lovely family bathroom.
The property is surrounded by landscaped gardens with two patios to the rear, lighting and a feature pond. There is also a double garage with electric doors, gas central heating, double glazing and alarm.
Quiet location toward the edge of Quarriers Village near to Kilmacolm and Bridge of Weir which provides a wide range of local shops and excellent schooling.. Local bus services and restaurant nearby. Handy for M8.
Wc 4' 5" x 3' 8" ( 1.35m x 1.12m )
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 8" extending to 13' 9" ( 6.58m x 3.56m extending to 4.19m )
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
Conservatory 13' x 12' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Dining Area 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Utility Room 7' x 4' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.37m )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" to window narrowing to 13' 5" x 13' ( 4.75m to window narrowing to 4.09m x 3.96m )
En Suite 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.53m )
En Suite 7' 10" x 10' 7" ( 2.39m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 4 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16059432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW101720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.