2 bedroom cottage for sale7 The Stables Coodham, Symington, KA1 5PH
Under Offer £135,000
- Picturesque location
- Pink sandstone stables conversion with lots of character
- Spacious accommodation over 2 levels
- Easy access to A77/M77 road network
- Coodham Estate undergone complete upgrading
- Car port & use of shared courtyard
The property would potentially suit the professional couple or indeed those clients seeking a secure home whilst travelling or spending time abroad.
Overall the accommodation is formed on two levels and comprises hall, formal lounge with feature picture window, modern fitted kitchen, dining / TV room, and a cloaks / WC. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms, (one with an en-suite shower room) a family bathroom and good sized airing cupboard.
The pretty courtyard is communal, with private parking under a car port to the rear of the stables.
Coodham Estate has recently been re-developed and the grounds are a sight to behold. Number 7 is one of only eight properties situated in a picturesque pink sandstone courtyard which is sited within the Historic country estate of Coodham. The estate is now a gated community within catchment area of Symington Primary School, and consists of 95 acres of established rich woodlands and an impressive lake which provides a tranquil setting and home to a range of wildlife. The highly sought after village of Symington offers renowned primary schooling, shops and a country inn, as well as excellent access to transport links to Troon, Ayr and Glasgow.
Hall 7'6 x 4'2
Lounge 15'5 x 14'2
Dining 9'6 x 9'1
Kitchen 15'4 x 5'3
WC 7'6 x 2'3
Bedroom 1 15'3 x 11'8
Bedroom 2 14'9 x 9'7
Bathroom 6'3 x 4'10
En-suite 4'6 x 4'1
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16189932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TR0195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Troon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.