5 bedroom detached house for saleSanderstead Road, Sanderstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- A Deceptively Spacious Mock Tudor Style Detached House
- Large Garden With Full Length Awning Over Patio
- Versatile Living To Accommodate A Large Family
- Self Contained Annex
- Two Garages
- Convenient Location To Sanderstead Train Station
A highly versatile and deceptively spacious 5 bedroom detached Mock-Tudor property.
A highly versatile and deceptively spacious detached Mock-Tudor property offering up to 5 bedrooms with 2/3 reception rooms and 2 bath/shower rooms the property could be adapted to incorporate a self contained annex for a large family or au-pair living or business/commercial accommodation.
Large Entrance Hall:
Door to front, two single glazed windows with secondary glazing to side, two cupboards, wood flooring, large opening to Dining Room.
WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls, obscured single glazed window to front, radiator.
Dining Room: 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, wood flooring, power points, opening to Lounge.
Lounge: 16' 10" x 12' 11" ( 5.13m x 3.94m )
Sliding double glazed patio doors, open fireplace, radiator, concealed lighting, power points, telephone point.
Kitchen: 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, single glazed window to rear, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled walls, space for electric cooker, space for dishwasher, radiator, power points.
Spiral staircase from Entrance Hall, secondary glazed window to side, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 12' 10" x 17' 2" max ( 3.91m x 5.23m max )
Single glazed window to rear, secondary glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2: 14' 10" into wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 4.52m into wardrobes x 2.90m )
Single glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, wash hand basin, power points.
Bedroom 3: 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Single glazed window to front and rear, two radiators, wash hand basin, power points.
Obscured secondary glazed bay window to front and side, 'Jacuzzi' bath, shower attachment, wash hand basin, booster fan heater, WC, fully tiled walls.
Secondary glazed door to front, door to garage.
Single glazed window to side, French Doors to patio, electric radiator, radiator, stairs to lounge.
Bedroom/ Reception: 14' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.71m )
Window to rear and side overlooking garden and Purley Beeches, radiator, fitted wardrobes, wash hand basin, power points.
Lounge: 17' 7" x 12' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.71m )
Obscured single glazed window to side, clear window to rear, two radiators, power points, cupboard, door to garden.
Kitchen/ Dining Room: 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Single glazed window to side and internal window to side, radiator, cupboard, wall lights, power points.
Obscured secondary glazed window to side, radiator, downlighter, WC, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, power points, two cupboards.
Two Garages: 19' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.82m x 2.67m )
Up and over door, power and light, four obscured window to side, central heating boiler. Second Garage to rear of garden accessed via Purley Oaks Road.
Full length awning above large paved patio with steps down to a well manicured lawn with shrub and flower borders, pleasant views over Purley Beeches.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16291308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN101335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.