2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodshires Road, Solihull
Fixed Price £129,950
- Apartment 5 Ellsworth House
- Ground Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing where specified
- Central Heating where specified
- En-Suite off Master
- Allocated parking
- No upward chain
Shipways are pleased to offer for sale Apartment 5 Ellsworth House. The accommodation comprises of hallway, open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, en-suite off master and bathroom. No upward chain.
Shipways are pleased to offer for sale Apartment 5 Ellesworth House. The accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing (where specified), central heating (where specified), balcony, secure intercom access and allocated parking. Viewing is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer. No Chain!!
The property is approached via communal entrance door with secure intercom access leading to communal hallway with stairs to upper floors.
Having two built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator, intercom access and doors off to:
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.39m max x 3.53m max )
Having double glazed french doors opening out onto balcony, two central heating radiators and door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 5' 6" max x 12' 9" max ( 1.68m max x 3.89m max )
Having double glazed opaque window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, and being fitted to comprise of a range of wall units with down lights, drawer and base level units with rolled edged work surface over, incorporating a one and a half stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps over, integral oven, hob and extractor fan over, integral washing machine and fridge.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 2.67m max )
Having double glazed french doors, central heating radiators and fitted mirrored wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The bathroom has been tastefully fitted to comprise of a low flush w/c unit, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over and complimentary splash back tiling to all splash prone areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY101998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.