3 bedroom flat for sale1 Old School, The Highland Club, Fort Augustus, Inverness-Shire, PH32
Offers Over £240,000
- Delightful apartment in the former Fort Augustus Abbey
- Set in beautiful private grounds on the shores of Loch Ness
- Access to top class recreational facilities
- Holiday letting opportunities
Exclusive luxury apartments in an exceptional location within Fort Augustus Abbey, a former Benedectine Abbey. Surrounded on three
sides by water, the 20 acre mature garden grounds extend to
the shores of Loch Ness providing shelter and privacy as well
as wonderful amenity for the residents.
Each apartment has use of the wonderful facilities available
within the Abbey and its grounds and these include access to
the magnificent club lounge with its billiard table, indoor swimming pool, spa, tennis court and cricket pitch. In addition, there are 3 moorings and an on-site restaurant in the former boathouse. Further information on these facilities and apartment ownership can be found on the website www.highlandclubdirect.com
EPC Rating = E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-16670289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV100081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.