This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom park home for sale
Low Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- Detached Park Home for Over 50's
- Electric Gated Community
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen & Diner
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Veranda & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Essential
A two bedroom detached park home situated in a popular residential location within Dovercourt. The accommodation comprises: Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen & Diner, Utility Area, Two Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom. The property benefits from Decked Veranda and Off Road Parking.
Front door leading to Hall with Utility Area, integrated washing machine, single drainer sink unit, work tops with range of matching eye and base level units, study area, radiator.
Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner 19' 3" x 17' 6" x 21' 11'' ( 5.87m x 5.33m x 21' 11'' )
Two patio doors leading to veranda, four windows to side, electric fireplace with tiled hearth, breakfast bar with roll-top work surface, range of matching eye and base level units, single drainer sink unit, built in oven, separate grill, gas hob, extractor fan, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 10' 9" ( 2.84m x 3.28m )
Window to side, access to En-Suite, fitted wardrobes, overhead storage, fitted drawers, radiator.
Corner power shower, glass side guard, tiled surround, glazed window to side, low level WC, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 10' 3" ( 2.95m x 3.12m )
Window to side, radiator, over head storage, fitted wardrobes, fitted drawers.
Wash hand basin with built in cupboard below, side panelled bath with shower attachment and glass guard, low level WC, glazed window to side, radiator.
There is a fully decked veranda, steps leading down to driveway with parking for two cars.
Please note this property is available to the over 50's only. You are unable to get a mortgage on this property. For 6 weeks of the year you are only permitted to sleep at the property on a Friday and Saturday but can be on the site between 9am - 4pm. There are 24 hour assisted wardens on site.
From our Dovercourt sales office proceed along Cliff Road turning right into Marine Parade. Turn left into Lower Marine Parade and continue into Wick Lane and Low Road, turning left into New Hall Lodge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.