6 bedroom character property for saleHillside Road West, Bungay
- Individual detached period property
- Well stocked private gardens
- Generous & Versatile accommodation
- Six bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Five receptions, two shower rooms
- Tandem width garage & parking
- Charm & Character in abundance
This attractive and substantial period property sits in an imposing position on the outskirts of Bungay town in a generous and mature private plot. The property itself benefits from fantastic accommodation retaining much of its original character and charm. This house has a lot of potential.
This detached period property has versatile and generous accommodation over three floors which includes; five reception rooms, six bedrooms, two bathrooms, two shower rooms, utility room, conservatory and cloakroom. Fortunately this property retains much of its original charm, character and features that you would expect in a house of this type and status, these include; the original pamment tiled floor, doors and furniture, cast iron fireplaces and picture rails to name just a few. To the outside of the property is a well stocked and established private garden with a wealth of mature trees and planted borders. The property also benefits from a tandem width garage with parking infront for several vehicles.
Original wood front door, window to the front, stained glass window, door the Hall.
Stained glass window to the front aspect, stairs to the first floor, under stair cupboard, dado rail, picture rail, storage cupboards, pamment tiled floor, second door to the front.
Lounge 15' x 15' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.67m )
Window to the front aspect, two windows to the side aspect, fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, picture rail, skirting radiator, open plan to family room.
Family Room 12' 4" x 14' 8" ( 3.76m x 4.47m )
Window to the rear, door to the conservatory, door to the dining room, skirting radiators.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 13' 4" ( 3.71m x 4.06m )
uPVC construction, natural stone flooring, doors to the garden.
Drawing Room 16' x 15' 8" ( 4.88m x 4.78m )
Window to the rear aspect, picture rail, skirting radiator.
Kitchen 14' x 8' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.57m )
Window to the front and side aspect, inset sink, space for range cooker, built in extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, range of base and wall units with solid wood doors, gas boiler, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, door to the breakfast room.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 19' 4" ( 3.43m x 5.89m )
Door to the side, sash window to the side, cast iron fireplace, picture rail, radiator.
Tiled floor, steps up to:
Study 14' 10" x 19' 8" ( 4.52m x 5.99m )
Door to the front, door to the rear, two roof lights, picture rail.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.97m )
Window and door to the rear aspect, range of base and wall units, stainless steel sink, space for fridge, dado rail, radiator.
Close coupled water closet, wash basin, tiled surrounds, tiled floor, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Two windows to the front aspect, storage cupboard, picture rail, dado rail, stairs to the second floor landing, storage cupboard (previously a cloakroom, with window to the rear)
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.81m )
Window to the side and rear aspects, cast iron fireplace, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.45m )
Window to the front and side aspect, cast iron fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 15' 9" ( 3.84m x 4.80m )
Window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, picture rail, radiator, door to the ensuite.
Ensuite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level water closet, vanity wash basin with storage under, window to the side aspect, tiled surrounds, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
Double glazed sash window to the side, double glazed window to the front, radiator.
double glazed sash window to the side, bath and shower over, water closet, wash basin, tiled surrounds, radiator.
Family Bathroom 13' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.59m )
Corner bath, shower cubicle, bidet, wash basin, cast iron fireplace, double glazed sash window, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, tiled surrounds, extractor fan, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
into eaves storage, window to the side.
Bedroom Six 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Cast Iron fireplace, into eaves storage, door to the ensuite, radiator.
Shower Cubicle, water closet, wash basin, window to the side aspect, loft hatch, tiled surrounds, radiator.
Bedroom Five 15' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.62m x 4.04m )
Window to the side aspect, radiator, into eaves storage cupboards, cast iron feature fireplace.
Walk In Wardrobe 4' 9" measured @1.5m height x 9' 11" ( 1.45m measured @1.5m height x 3.02m )
Window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a drive with parking for several cars and gives access to the garage. The rear gardens are multi leveled with a feature pond, patio area, timber sheds, with predominantly lawned area with path and steps up to the other levels within the garden. The garden has an abundance of mature trees, shrubs, bushes and plants all enmclosed behind fences and hedges.
Garage 19' 8" x 22' 10" narrowing to 15' 4" ( 5.99m x 6.96m narrowing to 4.67m )
Electric roller door.
This property would make an excellent prospect for a bed & breakfast or similar business, subject to the relevant planning consent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY101139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.