5 bedroom detached house for saleMayne Road, Elgin, IV30
- A stunning period 5 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Sought after location, West End of Elgin
- Period features & substantially sized accommodation
- Ent Vestibule, Reception hallway, Lounge, formal Dining Room
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Butlers Pantry
- Dining/kitchen, utility room
- Office, 5 Bedrooms (one with en-suite)
- Family bathroom, separate Cloakroom
- 2 Storey Outbuilding, private rear garden
- Own driveway & garage
Located in Elginís most desirable residential area is this stunning Victorian period 5-Bedroom Detached Family Home, one of the very few homes that rarely come available to market. Oakhurst enjoys an elevated south facing situation with views over Elgin and beyond to Ben Rinnes.
Built in 1898, Oakhurst provides substantially sized living accommodation and offers many fine original features which have been retained, whist the property has been upgraded to include gas central heating, secondary glazing and an alarm system.
Accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, reception hallway, lounge, 2nd public room/sitting room, sun lounge, dining room, office, dining/kitchen, butlerís pantry, boiler room and a ground floor cloakroom.
The 1st floor comprises a spacious landing, dressing/linen room, cloakroom and a bathroom, 5 spacious bedrooms one of which benefits from an en-suite shower room.
The property benefits further from single glazed windows with secondary glazing, gas central heating, an alarm system, a generous sized private walled rear garden, a 2 storey detached outbuilding and a garage.
An internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and features this home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GPC7795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grampian Property Centre, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.