This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
The Longbarn Mews, Ketton, Lincolnshire, PE9
- Plot 7a Stone Family Home
- 3 Reception Areas
- 3 Bathrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Open Aspect To Rear
- 5 Bedrooms
- Set Over 3 Floors
- Sun Room
The Longbarn Mews is an elegant redevelopment of an original farmyard located in the heart of this thriving picturesque Rutland village. The Mews offers a range of stone built, thoughtfully designed and luxuriously appointed properties.
Plot 7a is an elegant detached stone built family home. The property boasts open views to the rear with good size 5 bedroom 3 bathroom accommodation set over three floors. The well appointed family home has a light and airy Living Room with triple aspect windows/doors as well as an open fireplace and the spacious Breakfast Kitchen flows through into a Sun Room, both with double doors to the garden.
Ketton has good local amenities including a primary school, library, village shop/post office, public houses, church and sports amenities. The village lies approximately 4 miles south west of the historic market town of Stamford, which boasts excellent educational, retail and cultural facilities. The A1 road network (approx 2 miles) provides good access to the cathedral city of Peterborough and rail connections to London/King's Cross (approx 50 mins).
The Longbarn Mews offers a choice of 4 & 5 bedroom architect designed properties, all set within an exclusive mews of stone built houses within the conservation area at the heart of this picturesque Rutland village.
The elegant properties are built to a high quality specification with a contemporary feel.
Bespoke, hand built oak kitchen, hand painted finishes and extensive granite work surfaces. The kitchen is generously equipped with top quality appliances incorporating the latest requirements for the modern kitchen.
Fitted with contemporary and classic Procelanosa white sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiling to walls and floors.
The electrical systems incorporate the latest requirements for the modern family. Wiring for speakers to living room, sun room and master bedroom and alarm system.
Where fitted, fireplaces are inglenook using stone, reclaimed brick and oak lintels with Villager or equivalent woodburning stoves.
The advanced heating systems are natural gas, with the latest condensing boilers. All ground floors will have underfloor heating with radiators supplying heat to the upper floors.
Traditional, timber flush casement double glazed windows will be used, satisfying the latest, most demanding insulation and ventilation requirements.
Please note the measurements are taken off the architect's plan and are therefore approximate. Maximum measurements have been taken from 'wall to wall' and not from the front of fitted units.
Details have been given as a general guide and may be subject to alteration by the developer.
Strictly by appointment through Richardson. Telephone 01780 762433
View From Main Bedroom
Richardson for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation and their details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Richardson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property on behalf of Richardson, or enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
MEASUREMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the agent, who will be pleased to check the information for you, especially if you will be travelling some distance to view the property. Electrical and other appliances mentioned in the sale particulars have not been tested by Richardson; therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order. The sale is subject to all rights of support, public and private rights of way, water, light, drainage and other easements, quasi-easements and wayleaves, all or any other rights, whether mentioned in these particulars or not.