4 bedroom character property for saleChelston Manor Court, Chelston, Wellington
Guide Price £375,250
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- High Quality single storey conversion
- Select and gated development
- Luxury bathrooms and kitchen
- Four bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Excellent transport links
- Large garden, garage and additional parking
Wisteria Cottage is a single-storey convsersion and is one of only two detached conversions on the development with four bedrooms and a master en-suite. The courtyard development offers a fantastic lifestyle choice, with good sized gardens and a garage.
Chelston Manor Court is a select and gated development of four high quality barn conversions located on the edge of Wellington, providing excellent links to the M5 and Taunton. The conversions afford modern fittings and offer good sized gardens and garages. They are ideal for those requiring low maintenance living in charming and characteristic surroundings. Wisteria Cottage is a single-storey convsersion and is one of only two detached conversions on the development with four bedrooms and a master en-suite. The courtyard development offers a fantastic lifestyle choice, with good sized gardens and a garage
With oak flooring that continues through to the lounge.
Lounge 26' 1" x 14' 8" ( 7.95m x 4.47m )
Continuation of oak flooring, triple windows to one elevation and door to the rear garden and patio from the opposite elevation. There are radiators, a good range of television, telephone and power points and a modern feature fireplace with remote control. Archway leads to
From our office in the High Street turn right and proceed through the traffic lights. Follow the road out of Wellington and just before the Chelston roundabout take the sharp turning on the left, opposite the entrance to Ken Coles. Follow this road for approximately 150 yards and the property can be found through wrought iron gates on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-17487936.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT101338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.