2 bedroom flat for saleNew Providence Wharf, 1 Fairmont Avenue, London
- Stunning 15th floor penthouse apartment
- Iconic riverside development in the heart of Docklands
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 further bathrooms
- Wooden flooring
- Fully integrated kitchen with high quality appliances
- Under-floor heating
- Large private terrace with jacuzzi and sauna
- Superb specification throughout
London Link Properties, Canary Wharf's leading estate agent is proud to offer this fantastic opportunity to acquire a stunning 15th floor penthouse apartment located within the iconic New Providence Wharf riverside development located in the heart of Docklands. The property boasts over a 1000 sq ft of living space, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, 1 further bedroom and 2 bathrooms, fully integrated kitchen with high quality appliances, under-floor heating, large private terrace with jacuzzi and sauna, valet parking for 2 cars! The property has a superb specification throughout and the development itself boasts 24hr concierge, along with on-site leisure facilities including gym, swimming pool and spa. Just a stones throw from Blackwall DLR and with easy reach of Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-17517426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IOD00053E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Link Properties Ltd, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.