This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
- First Floor Apartment
- Over 55'S
- Kitchen / Living Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Laundry Area
A well presented two bedroom first floor apartment, located within the highly desirable Torkington Gardens development close to the heart of the charming Lincolnshire town of Stamford. The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, Living room, Refitted Kitchen, Refitted Bathroom and two Bedrooms. Outside the property offers well presented and maintained communal gardens with seating areas. The property also has gas central heating, off road parking and a laundry area. Internal inspection is highly recommended.
A well presented and maintained first floor apartment located in the Torkington Gardens development, close to the heart of Stamford town centre, the property briefly comprises: Living room, Refitted Kitchen, Refitted Bathroom and Two Bedrooms. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, off road parking, communal gardens and laundry room. Viewing is strictly by appointment only through the sole selling agent, please call 01780 766604 to arrange your viewing.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE leading to: ENTRANCE HALL, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, BEDROOM ONE, TWO AND THE FAMILY BATHROOM.
Outside - COMMUNAL GARDENS, OFF ROAD PARKING.
Stamford is a delightful ancient town that grew to prominence where the river could be crossed on the way north from London to York and Scotland. Within the town there is a host of lovely buildings, all of which capture the charm and elegance of the area as a whole. Shopping facilities in Stamford are good, catering for most needs, there are two supermarkets and a produce market every Friday. Within the town there is a wide range of schools for children of all ages together with Stamford School and Stamford High School. For commuters, the A1 Great North Road lies immediately to the west of the town and this offers good driving facilities both north and south, particularly to Peterborough. In addition there is a railway station with services to Peterborough and westwards to Leicester and Birmingham.
Housing two built-in storage cupboards, wall mounted radiator and doors to all of the following rooms:
5.23m(17'2'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
Double glazed window to the side aspect, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator, TV point, telephone point and opaque glazed doors to the Kitchen.
3.20m(10'6'') x 1.47m(4'10'')
Recently refitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with a round edge worktop over, stainless steel sink with a single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, space for a fridge/freezer, built-in oven and hob with an extractor hood over, wall mounted boiler, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
2.64m(8'8'') x 4.67m(15'4'')
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
3.07m(10'1'') x 1.93m(6'4'')
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Recently refitted with a white three-piece suite comprising a panelled bath with a fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin, close coupled wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Delightful and well maintained communal gardens with seating areas, off road parking and laundry room.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Council Tax Band
Enquiries to South Kesteven District Council. Telephone 01476 406080
Independent Mortgage Advice
Murray, in conjunction with Linda Horne of Mercia Financial Solutions can offer free independent advice whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another agent. Mercia Financial Solutions have access to over 13,000 mortgage products and are able to find the most competitive products from the whole market. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars
have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Mon - Fri 9.00 - 6.00
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.