2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRoxburgh Street,Greenock,PA15
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Wheel Chair accessible
- Welcoming Reception Hallway with large storage cupboards
- Bright & Stylish Lounge with large window over looking enclosed garden grounds
- Modern Fitted Dining/Kitchen with ample storage
- 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms one with built in fitted wardrobes
- Luxury fitted 3 piece Bathroom suite with shower & screen
- Enclosed Garden grounds
- Allocated Parking space
- Security Door Entry System, Well maintained Building
**A HOME REPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY***
A modern GROUND FLOOR FLAT situated in a convenient locale in close proximity to all Town Centre amenities as well as both road and rail transport links. This property is sure to appeal to a variety of discerning purchasers as this stunningly presented Two Bedroom flat is in a well-maintained building with door entry/security system.
Comprising of Welcoming Entrance Hallway with large storage cupboards, Bright and Stylish Lounge with Large window to the rear,over looking well maintained enclosed garden grounds. Modern Fitted Dining kitchen with Gas hob and Electric oven, ample storage in the form of wall and floor mounted units, many extras included in sale. Two good sized Double Bedrooms to the front , one with Mirrored fitted wardrobes, Bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece white suite, shower over bath and screen.
Attractive common garden grounds to the rear of the property with allocated private parking. This is a lovely flat in super order throughout and would be an ideal first time buy.
The specification of this property includes Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout . Also the property has been adapted for Wheel Chair access including Larger door frames, raised light switches.
Immediate inspection is essential for this outstanding accommodation and the locale that is on offer.
EPC = BAND C
* Lounge 4.55m (14'11'') x 3.31m (10'10'')
* Dining / Kitchen 3.62m (11'11'') x 2.48m (8'2'')
* Bedroom 1 3.08m (10'1'') x 3.84m (12'7'')
* Bedroom 2 2.71m(8'11'') x 3.84m (12'7'')
* Bathroom 1.86m (6'1'') x 1.69m (5'7'')
From our office on John Wood Street proceed
Onto Bay Street on the left carry along then turning left on to Fore Street.
Carry along Fore Street until Greenock Road carry along for 2.6miles
Turn left into Dellingburn Street proceed forward onto Baker Street
Turn right into Bank Street; Turn right into Roxburgh Street No23 lies on the left hand side.
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18107421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.