4 bedroom terraced house for saleBlairbeth Road, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Offers in Excess of £199,950
- Mid Terraced Villa
- One/Two Public Rooms
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas central and double glazing
A seldom available traditional blonde sandstone fronted mid terraced villa set within this popular and admired residential locale.
This attractive traditiional sandstone fronted property offers versatile accommodation, The accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule leading to immediately impressive and welcoming reception hall a particular feature is a stunning baywindowed formal lounge incoporating feature hardwood flooring and fireplace as focal point. There is a well equipped modern fitted kitchen complete with integral appliances and a convenient utility area positioned to side incorporating plumbing for a washing machine. The ground floor accommodation is completed with a convenient under stairs storage cupboard and a versatile dining room/fourth bedroom displaying attractive feature fireplace. The accommodation continues within the upper level which provide a further three beautifully appointed and generously proportioned bedrooms, a large top floor landing area which is currently utilised as home office space with the accommodation being completed by a larger style family bathroom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD102224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.