4 bedroom detached house for saleFairfield Way, Elgin, IV30
- NOW OVER £10,000 BELOW THE HOME REPORT VALUATION!
- Detached "New York" Style 4 Bedroom Home
- En-suite shower room to Master Bedroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 benefit from a "Jack n Jill" En-Suite Shower Room
- Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Family Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage with Utility area
- 55ft deep rear garden, own driveway with parking for 2 vehicles
- GCH & Double Glazing
We are pleased to offer this superb “New York” style 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home located in the sought after West End area of Elgin. The property is immaculately presented by the current owners and is in “walk in” condition.
The property is well located for Elgin town centre which offers an excellent range of shops and services including West End Primary School, Dr. Grays Hospital, leisure facilities and retail parks.
The accommodation comprises a Vestibule, Hallway, Cloakroom, a bright and airy Lounge, a spacious 27ft Kitchen/Family Room, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, a "Jack n Jill" style En-Suite Shower Room to Bedrooms 2 and 3, a 4th Bedroom and a bathroom.
The property benefits further from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, an Integral Garage/Utility Room and a 55ft deep enclosed Rear Garden.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GPC7972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grampian Property Centre, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.